All-American
Roster strength:

Defense;
-S: Hall, Bolden, Carter, Frierson, K. Smith [Harrell, Balom, Washington]
-DB: Blades, Ivey, Couch, C. Williams [Clarke]
-LB: Brooks, Huff, McCloud, Joyner, Steed*, Jennings [TAC, Flagg]
-DE: Patchan, Phillips, Cam. Williams, Harvey, Rousseau [Chantz, QW]
-DT: Ford, Silvera, Miller, Blissett, Hunte, Holley [Moise, Roberts]

Notes: Seems okay. Thin at CB, unproven most places, decent talent and potential. Not top level but not a disaster. An injury to a CB would hurt. Need a LB to step up.

Offense:
- OT: Scaife, Herbert, Hillery, Nelson, ElGammel [Rivers, Washington]
-OG/C: Donaldson, Traore, Reed, Clark, Campbell, Gaynor
-TE: Jordan, Mallory, Polendey, Irvin, Hodges [Mammarelli]
-WR: Harley, Wiggins, Pope, Payton [Redding, Daz, Restreppo]
-RB: Harris, Burns [Chaney, Knighton]
-QB: JW, Perry, Tate, Matocha [TVD]
-P/K: Hedley, Baxa

Notes: OL is an issue. TE falls apart after top 2. WR unproven, some talent, lacks depth. RB has talent, but will rely on true frosh. QB missing. Kicker no bueno.

A new OC has to come on, find a QB, work with a bad OL, introduce a spread to a WR room with 4 returning guys, and rely on true frosh RBs. Anyone expecting a miracle here is right - it would tale a miracle.

Good news is next year’s schedule is the worst yet. Hot trash. As bad as we’ll be, no reason we shouldn’t be competitive in all games. Still, talent is unproven, thin and inexperienced. And culture and team commitment are questions. Guess: 6-6

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Roster strength:

Defense;
-S: Hall, Bolden, Carter, Frierson, K. Smith [Harrell, Balom, Washington]
-DB: Blades, Ivey, Couch, C. Williams [Clarke]
-LB: Brooks, Huff, McCloud, Joyner, Steed*, Jennings [TAC, Flagg]
-DE: Patchan, Phillips, Cam. Williams, Harvey, Rousseau [Chantz, QW]
-DT: Ford, Silvera, Miller, Blissett, Hunte, Holley [Moise, Roberts]

Notes: Seems okay. Thin at CB, unproven most places, decent talent and potential. Not top level but not a disaster. An injury to a CB would hurt. Need a LB to step up.

Offense:
- OT: Scaife, Herbert, Hillery, Nelson, ElGammel [Rivers, Washington]
-OG/C: Donaldson, Traore, Reed, Clark, Campbell, Gaynor
-TE: Jordan, Mallory, Polendey, Irvin, Hodges [Mammarelli]
-WR: Harley, Wiggins, Pope, Payton [Redding, Daz, Restreppo]
-RB: Harris, Burns [Chaney, Knighton]
-QB: JW, Perry, Tate, Matocha [TVD]
-P/K: Hedley, Baxa

Notes: OL is an issue. TE falls apart after top 2. WR unproven, some talent, lacks depth. RB has talent, but will rely on true frosh. QB missing. Kicker no bueno.

A new OC has to come on, find a QB, work with a bad OL, introduce a spread to a WR room with 4 returning guys, and rely on true frosh RBs. Anyone expecting a miracle here is right - it would tale a miracle.

Good news is next year’s schedule is the worst yet. Hot trash. As bad as we’ll be, no reason we shouldn’t be competitive in all games. Still, talent is unproven, thin and inexperienced. And culture and team commitment are questions. Guess: 6-6
Talent is not 6-6 by any means. But considering we just lost to 2 group of 5 teams the last 3 games, I cant Knock you for thinking that. Regardless plenty to work with, coaching will make or break this team and I hope We hire a dynamic oc and make more changes

D:

-Guys with legit pro potential: Rousseau
-Guys with pro ability ‘if they put it together’: Hall, Bolden, Brooks, Huff, Harvey
-Guys with marginal pro potential: Blades, Steed?, Silvera, Miller
-Guys: Carter, Frierson, Ivey, McCloud, Joyner, Jennings, Patchan, Ford
-Too early to judge: K. Smith, C.. Williams, Couch, Phillips, Cam. Williams, Blissett, Hunte, Holley

O:

-Guys with legit pro potential: Jordan
-Guys with pro ability ‘if they put it together’: Scaife, Mallory
-Guys with marginal pro potential: Harris, Pope, Wiggins, Donaldson (if he gets in shape)
-Guys: Polendey, Harley, Irvin, Hodges, Burns, JW, Perry, Tate, Baxa, Hedley, Herbert, Hillery, Gaynor, Campbell, Reed, Traore
-Too early to judge: Payton, Matocha, Nelson, ElGammel, Clark

Talent is not 6-6 by any means. But considering we just lost to 2 group of 5 teams the last 3 games, I cant Knock you for thinking that. Regardless plenty to work with, coaching will make or break this team and I hope We hire a dynamic oc and make more changes
I think you overrate our talent. Let go of your star fetish. We have evaluated poorly. Too many of these guys aren’t that good. Sorry.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We had to hold on to our *** to beat Bethune Cookman this season, plus we lost to FIU. No matter how much trash is on our schedule, we're not guaranteed to beat anyone because we're trash ourselves.

I think you overrate our talent. Let go of your star fetish. We have evaluated poorly. Too many of these guys aren’t that good. Sorry.
I think you're right to some extent , but than I look at a guy like Cager who couldn't put it together at Miami but then goes to UGA and becomes their top receiver. We have some serious talent on this team I just don't think they're getting developed or put into the best position to succeed based on their skill set .

Advertisement
Back