Looked like a pretty good crowd

Advertisement
Miami is an event town. It doesn’t matter both team are unranked. People know the name Clemson from National Title games. End of story.

Exactly why SEC would be the right choice for Miami. People know the logos.

Advertisement
Yes it was a really good crowd, probably the best of the season.

Couldnt make it, been on the road for weeks. Just came back from Minnesota where my wife is from and going to Jamaica soon. I will be at UVA though count on it. Will be in Jamaica when we play Louisville which is a bummer. But will be watching with a rum glass in my hand.

The crowd takes on the personality of the quarterback 👀
1698019421701.gif

Glad someone else noticed ! 😂😂

I was gonna kill someone when they played nearly the entire “Take On Me” video from a-ha.

Godddammit, is Enter Sandman too much to ask?

It's the times that we live in.
I've noticed that at many stadiums they play lame music whether it's country, rock or pop. For example, that nauseating Neil Diamond song. The young folk with their various Attention Deficit disorders like to do "Karoake Night" during football games. I think this was a bug picked up from the insufferable euroSnob soccer fanboys who like to wear their team scarves and bathe 2-3 times a month.

/there. I feel better. Seriously, lots of lame music being played everywhere.

It's the times that we live in.
I've noticed that at many stadiums they play lame music whether it's country, rock or pop. For example, that nauseating Neil Diamond song. The young folk with their various Attention Deficit disorders like to do "Karoake Night" during football games. I think this was a bug picked up from the insufferable euroSnob soccer fanboys who like to wear their team scarves and bathe 2-3 times a month.

/there. I feel better. Seriously, lots of lame music being played everywhere.

I silently curse the jack*** (there's always one) who insists on singing Sweet Caroline at karaoke bars.

Advertisement
He wasn’t bad. He wasn’t the greatest either but he kept my section moving. I was expecting a lot worse from the post but my they took note.

The band is what sucks. I really don’t remember them playing during the game and pregame everyone is over talking them and paying no attention

The band is not what sucks. They played Beatles and Rolling Stones.

The DJ sucks. Terrible. "Take On Me". End thread.

Was a very solid crowd energy wise the whole time. I would say there was about 42k there but they were LOUD.

Other than a 3 minute Take On Me moment the DJ also helped some with the selections.
I mean it wasn’t just the song, great song btw if we weren’t at a football game, but they played the whole **** music video too lol

Advertisement
Good crowd that I think would have been better without a bad string of losses to GT and UNC.

A lot of us fans still believe and this was nice to get a win that I no doubt believe Dabo had checked as a win once he saw us starting a true freshmen
He was smiling and laughing. His qb was smiling during snaps. Glad we made them frown. They thought it was a give me game, they thought we wouldn’t show up and just quit. They were wrong

was upset walking out the stadium and couldnt get the
"its great to be a miami hurricane" --- was looking forward to that

Hard Rock can get deceptively loud even with 40K.
I was out there a couple of years ago on a rainy night against Syracuse with under 40K in the stands. It was crazy loud even up on the second level.
Somehow the roof keeps the sound in... Hard Rock has been one of the best college stadiums I have been to.

Advertisement
Is it goofy to want us to be in the position to sing “na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye” to visiting fans again?

Advertisement
Back