Looked like a pretty good crowd

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was a very solid crowd energy wise the whole time. I would say there was about 42k there but they were LOUD.

Other than a 3 minute Take On Me moment the DJ also helped some with the selections.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How was the audio guy? Lots of complaints after GT game
He wasn’t bad. He wasn’t the greatest either but he kept my section moving. I was expecting a lot worse from the post but my they took note.

The band is what sucks. I really don’t remember them playing during the game and pregame everyone is over talking them and paying no attention

Advertisement
Great crowd after back to back losses. The city longs for the Canes to be back. Will be standing room only once we start winning regularly again.
I go to both dolphins and canes games. The yellow lot was less than 3/4 full tonight. At last weeks dolphins game it was so full they had people parking in the road. It’s amazing what a winning product does for this town.

Good crowd but was at about 65-70% of what it should be or probably would've been if the previous 2 weeks didn't happen.

I'll say this though- it felt effing great to be able to walk out of there in full celebratory mode. We weren't sure if Kam was still alive post TAMU so that was 1000x more subdued.

Good crowd but was at about 65-70% of what it should be or probably would've been if the previous 2 weeks didn't happen.

I'll say this though- it felt effing great to be able to walk out of there in full celebratory mode. We weren't sure if Kam was still alive post TAMU so that was 1000x more subdued.
Sad to say don’t think I’ve enjoyed a game that much since notre dame. I did also grow up in South Carolina and can’t stand Clemson so this one is always personal for me. Their fans are so obnoxious.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back