Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
I'm sure this isn't going to happen and many probably disagree but I'd pull whatever money we plan on giving Martinez and allocate it to Harmon.

Or drop bags enough to land both. There is no salary cap in college football. Mario needs to call up his brother in law Ruiz and get this done. I want Martinez, Barrow, AND Harmon, as well as Brown and the other prospects we're after, and then I want to land an ELITE CB and Safety.

Anything less would be a miss and money should be no object in Miami.

Advertisement
What’s wrong with that guy? He seems angry and miserable. I hope he cheers up.
You got an hour? Lol nah he’s miserable as ****. One minute he will talk **** about everything Miami then 5 minutes later he will turn around and rip on whoever is talking negative about Miami.

And when he insults you he gets really personal. I’ll just leave it at that.

I'm sure this isn't going to happen and many probably disagree but I'd pull whatever money we plan on giving Martinez and allocate it to Harmon.
If we are going all in, hopefully we have resources for both, with the savings from guys leaving and additional contributions to CC.

Starter on a playoff team last year.

Can't say I know much about his ability but can't be worse than what we have. But Texas isn't going to lose guys they really want.
Immediately what came to my mind when I just saw this was why. Was going to be a starter for a team that will likely be in the playoff again this year and that is well known to have a very good NIL program. Seems off unless he was pushed out.

Advertisement
…why would you pay JHH anything when he’s a ****** run defender while running a scheme their DT’s to be mainly run defenders?
because of the slim pickings and needs in the portal that they are about to spend on.

Im not saying pay JHH elite money...im saying they aint spending elite money on a rotational dt which is what they currently need...they already spent on bringing in 2 dt's they arent about to break the bank.

I hope im wrong...im the one that wanted Harmon form the winter....i just dont see it...

They are about to spend on a rb, likely a wr, LB clearly, edge, maybe another ol, 2 dbs

1713896220860.png

Advertisement
DTs jumping in after talks with their NIL agents that the DT market is going ape$hit. Im wondering if Walter Nolan set the market and now its a domino effect.

because of the slim pickings and needs in the portal that they are about to spend on.

Im not saying pay JHH elite money...im saying they aint spending elite money on a rotational dt which is what they currently need...they already spent on bringing in 2 dt's they arent about to break the bank.

I hope im wrong...im the one that wanted Harmon form the winter....i just dont see it...

They are about to spend on a rb, likely a wr, LB clearly, edge, maybe another ol, 2 dbs
Hopefully the collection has so much money they can spend on all of those positions and not even worry... If every member on CIS donates to https://www.canesconnection.com/ (promo code CIS) we'd be responsible for landing a portal guy or multiple guys. That'd be pretty neat

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back