Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Or some guys leaving football??

Just curious how you think it doesn’t matter?
I've been watching college football for a long time and I've never seen the numbers not work out. I guess stranger things have happened but id imagine that would be a new low.

So I’ve been doing some research at DT and I found a name that could be an intriguing NT option.

Plays a real high level of FCS ball plus has the production and size you would look for. I’m curious why there’s not a lot of traction.

I've been watching college football for a long time and I've never seen the numbers not work out. I guess stranger things have happened but id imagine that would be a new low.
Well of course but Portal windows and change to when grad transfers can enter changed it all. I’m sure it will work out but not a fan of cutting so close.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If UM were to Land DT/NT Oregon Transfer Ben Roberts, the credit would be due to Coach Joe's relationship with the young man.

GMhe0epaIAAUE6l

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
looked like he was their main interior DL this coming year. BIG loss for them, hopefully we're in it for him
They added a top DL transfer from Houston in Jamari Caldwell that was expected to start at nose (6’1’’, 325) and Harmon from Michigan St who might beat him out (6’5’’, 320).

Roberts was the odd man out but Oregon fans were sad to lose him because he looked like he was ready to take the next step and have a role in the two deep. Lanning is also in win now mode and opted to spend on Free agency rather than ride with him I guess.

I’d take him.

Advertisement
Back