Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
This one is kinda interesting from depth perspective, especially if we lose JHH. 6'2 315lbs.

He’s good. Big boys should come calling. 85.9 PFF grade, 50 tackles and 7 for loss last year, good nose guy.

Probably the best DT to enter so far. 110 tackles in his career, 19.5 TFL, 7 sacks.

He’s a 30-35 snap guy, gets tired at times but very good moves for a guy that size inside. He’d be a great addition.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know a lot of players have entered so far….but it’s been pretty weak as far as a game changing talent. Still early obviously.
Yeah feels really underwhelming so far. I guess big name guys aren't worried about immediately getting in the portal, assuming they will be a valued commodity.

Advertisement
I want to announce that after significant soul searching, I have decided to give Mario one more year and not enter the 2024 transfer portal. At my age, I'm not sure how few years of eligibility I have left.

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

Im thinking once "End of Spring" exit interviews are done more than likely by Friday..you will see the next big wave. Sitting down with 80+ kids can take time. Especially when your having to tell some of them that there isnt a spot on the football roster for them anymore and they might need to look elsewhere but their scholarship is still good until the end of Summer term if they want to finish up their classes.

This first wave could be the kids that are looking for a payday or dont need that "End of Spring" convo..they know their time is up. Logan Sangapulu (sp?) didnt need to get slapped with that skunk..he knew it was time to move on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back