Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
I wish he hadnt done that interview where he was sneak dissin' Ward but other than that..seems like a good kid that just needs too much development and Mario aint got that kinda time right now. He needs to win NOW. And win often. Not just a one year flash in the pan season like we had in 2017. And Jacurri clearly needs another year that we cant afford to give him anymore.

Yeah feels really underwhelming so far. I guess big name guys aren't worried about immediately getting in the portal, assuming they will be a valued commodity.
The price tag gets higher the lower the inventory gets...if you know you're THE guy its better to have desperate teams bidding on you if all you want is a payday.

Advertisement
Not if we add a monster DT in the portal. JHH would for sure sting a little bit, but we'd definitely get someone way better. I love him, but it's not hard to find a better option than JHH

If is a big word my friend...but, I like this new cut throat Canes football team era.

Advertisement
Question all. We starting new threads on every Miami guy to Portal or trying to keep it to Pinned thread??
Macaulay Culkin Reaction GIF by Laff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back