Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Gaby in the thread about Kalepo’s visit 👀
Gaby responded to someone asking about who the name he couldn't say yet is and a timeline and he said this 👀 IM STILL HOLDING OUT HOPE ON JOSH KELLY!!!!

Screenshot 2024-01-20 at 1.29.34 PM.png

Advertisement
Gaby responded to someone asking about who the name he couldn't say yet is and a timeline and he said this 👀 IM STILL HOLDING OUT HOPE ON JOSH KELLY!!!!

View attachment 280029
I think someone already said he said it wasn't a Wr and we would have to wait until the spring? Based off what I saw Flo wrote I feel Kevin Riley would be possible if they are waiting on a timeline for someone to hit the portal maybe?

Advertisement
I think someone already said he said it wasn't a Wr and we would have to wait until the spring? Based off what I saw Flo wrote I feel Kevin Riley would be possible if they are waiting on a timeline for someone to hit the portal maybe?
Could be but would be pretty bold of Gaby to say we are basically tampering to get him back when he hasnt asked out of his NLI yet. Just dont see Gaby being that bold when he's usually reserved. Either way id be happy lol

Could be but would be pretty bold of Gaby to say we are basically tampering to get him back when he hasnt asked out of his NLI yet. Just dont see Gaby being that bold when he's usually reserved. Either way id be happy lol
I think I saw Flo said he would have more news Sunday about it. I also know it takes a couple days for it to be officially announced. Also how Mario does stuff I wouldn't be surprised if Riley was still in a group chat or still in communication with the 24 class. It's all just rumors though until something actually happens.

I think I saw Flo said he would have more news Sunday about it. I also know it takes a couple days for it to be officially announced. Also how Mario does stuff I wouldn't be surprised if Riley was still in a group chat or still in communication with the 24 class. It's all just rumors though until something actually happens.
Maybe it’s Mincey?

Maybe it’s Mincey?
Could be I can't really think of to many names that are big enough that it's a secret but also would commit without even visiting right now. I would say his mom sounded like they were pretty committed to Bama but Blounts mom had me thinking he wouldn't be back either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back