Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

For those still in the Portal, more than likely current school dropped from scholarship & other perks, so do they take Semester off?? I know that's a reason some wait until after school starts to jump into the Portal.

Advertisement
Kenneth Grant and Mason Graham did that to a lot of lineman. The crazy thing is they're true sophomores and Grant was a 3 star and Graham was also when he flipped from Boise State (he did end up as 4 star.)

Watch Grant on this play chase down Kaytron Allan:

By next year, you'll be hearing his name as a potential top 5 pick in the draft.

Michigan the eval kings

Michigan easily had the best DL in football.

This. Michigan's D gave everyone fits in the playoffs.

We were debating this a few weeks ago on here after the title game because people were so excited to trumpet the idea that coaching can win out over recruiting that they were annoyed by the other observation which was "the team that was best in the trenches and had the best DL won again".

If Miami evals & develops half as good as Michigan then they are gonna be a problem with hauls like this:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Guys we can’t do this again can we, never mind this is canesinsight. JJ to the U…. Why do we do this to ourselves.

I mean I know we'be sucked for a long time, but man everything seemed to line up.

-We got Ward at QB
-We need a big outside #1 WR
-His jersey #4 opened up
-Hartline sucked as an OC got demoted
-His teammates and friends committed and signed with Miami
-He grew up rooting for Miami, and it's the local school
-Our WR coach is a South Florida guy with connects

Think about this, would you rather be catching balls from Will Howard or Cam Ward?

I would've requested my LOI as soon as Ward was announced to Miami

Advertisement
They have to be one of the 2-3 teams in the lead for natty odds next year with all of the talent they have brought in. Would take one huge corching job to mess up that roster next year (or a couple big injuries).

Advertisement
Back