Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Bama isn’t that attractive of a place. Saban made them relevant because he would put kids in the league. They will get good SE talent because they are a blood blood but the national kids will stop caring.
I agree on Tuscaloosa. The attraction isn't the environment but DeBoer and company (especially if play on offense).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nobody told Brohm the portal was unsustainable yet.
BRAH SH*T IS HILARIOUS AS **** TO ME WATCHING THE MANEUVERING TO DOWNPLAY THE PORTAL.

Louisville shouldve won the acc this year the will be better next szn. But yea do it "THE RIGHT WAY". THEY SHOULD WAIT 2 MORE YEARS FOR THEIR HS GUYS TO BE DEVELOPED FULLY THEY SHOULDNT EVEN ATTEMPT TO WIN THE CONFERENCE *SARCASM*

THE FRONT RUNNING KIDS HIGH TAILING IT FROM BAMA.

ITS CRAZY CAUSE DUDE IS A LEGIT COACH.

iT MIGHT TAKE EM A YEAR TO GET ACCLIMATED BUT AS HE WINS THEIR DONORS WILL BE DROPPING RECRUITING BAGS.

SOME OF THE DUDES LEAVING REALLY SHOULDNT BUT HEY JUMP IN FOR SOME NIL BAGS IF NEEDED.

Advertisement
THE FRONT RUNNING KIDS HIGH TAILING IT FROM BAMA.

ITS CRAZY CAUSE DUDE IS A LEGIT COACH.

iT MIGHT TAKE EM A YEAR TO GET ACCLIMATED BUT AS HE WINS THEIR DONORS WILL BE DROPPING RECRUITING BAGS.

SOME OF THE DUDES LEAVING REALLY SHOULDNT BUT HEY JUMP IN FOR SOME NIL BAGS IF NEEDED.
Exactly it's wild I think the guy LaBoar is one of the best coaches in nation I know once the games get played they'll be.fine

Advertisement
Advertisement
bUT bAgA hAS m0aR M0neY tHAN gAWd!!!!!

Turns out there's a difference between being "rich" in the era of cheating with no repercussions for some teams/conferences and actually being rich (and organized) in the current NIL landscape.

It just became much less obvious than it should've been because Sabag the coach capitalized on the "no repercussions" element of the leeway he was given during his run like no other college coach has ever done or had the opportunity to do.

So this isn't even a hit on Sabag but just the notion that Baga can spend with or against anyone if they just want to. That's simply not the case and that's why that school (along with a retired Sabag) will soon probably become the leading proponent of setting up "guardrails" in relation to NIL and the portal.....as they regularly start to lose 3 or more games a year....and kids laugh at the notion of driving a Dodge.

BRAH SH*T IS HILARIOUS AS **** TO ME WATCHING THE MANEUVERING TO DOWNPLAY THE PORTAL.

Louisville shouldve won the acc this year the will be better next szn. But yea do it "THE RIGHT WAY". THEY SHOULD WAIT 2 MORE YEARS FOR THEIR HS GUYS TO BE DEVELOPED FULLY THEY SHOULDNT EVEN ATTEMPT TO WIN THE CONFERENCE *SARCASM*
So u didnt see FSU 2 year run culminate in 63-3? Or that didnt happen? What about Michigan St, and TCU before that? Yall can keep on about this but until its proven to be some sustainable season on season way to build your roster....sugar high.

Vince Vaughn Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Back