Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I underestimated the impact Saban's departure is having on Bama's roster. I expected attrition but this is excessive. [I know Saban is the GOAT...etc.]

DeBoer is a heckuva coach. At a minimum, players on offense (especially skill players) should be excited to play in that system.

I'm not shedding a tear 'cuz I despise teams from the SEC and Bama is an incredibly arrogant program (deservedly so). But, some of these kids are receiving poor advice.

As long as these cats don't end up at Fspoo or UiF, I'm cool with it.

I underestimated the impact Saban's departure is having on Bama's roster. I expected attrition but this is excessive. [I know Saban is the GOAT...etc.]

DeBoer is a heckuva coach. At a minimum, players on offense (especially skill players) should be over the moon to play in that system.

I'm not shedding a tear 'cuz I despise teams from the SEC and Bama is an incredibly arrogant program (deservedly so). But, some of these kids are receiving poor advice.

The only reason kids went there is Saban and $. Well now you can get money anywhere and they don’t have Saban. You can find good systems to play in elsewhere. This is why I wasn’t concerned with who they hired. No one is duplicating what Nick did there and the status quo has changed

DeBoer is a heckuva coach. At a minimum, players on offense (especially skill players) should be excited to play in that system.

Bama isn’t that attractive of a place. Saban made them relevant because he would put kids in the league. They will get good SE talent because they are a blood blood but the national kids will stop caring.

The only reason kids went there is Saban and $. Well now you can get money anywhere and they don’t have Saban. You can find good systems to play in elsewhere. This is why I wasn’t concerned with who they hired. No one is duplicating what Nick did there and the status quo has changed
There are "systems", "good systems" and then there's what DeBoer and Grubb ran at UDub. The Washington system will make you more money than the delta (if any) between a Bama NIL deal and some other program.

Advertisement
Back