Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Okay, so QBs... here's the thing:

Dawson probably ends up staying. I don't see him leaving because the offensive product, albeit improving, hasn't improved enough to warrant such a promotion. Lashlee was the best thing we had for two decades offensively and even he got a second year (where he outperformed the first year with a certain someone at QB).

I'm surprised no one has ever even mentioned Joey Aguilar:

Agree on Lashlee being the best thing.
But didn't he catch a lot of flak from many of our fellow fans here?
Solamente saying.

Tells me FSU wants him. Likely Miami leads and Brewster, being the FSU **** that he and all of them are, threw that as an intentional bomb to create chaos.

It’s what they do.

Good.

If they pursue then we and other schools can keep hammering the FSU only cares about Portal kids narrative. They believe it hurt them with McCray.

Whether it actually happened that way or not, they believe it and other schools have been using that against them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Tells me FSU wants him. Likely Miami leads and Brewster, being the FSU **** that he and all of them are, threw that as an intentional bomb to create chaos.

It’s what they do.
Then the kid should do the only thing that makes sense. Tell brewster and fsu to kick rocks, come to miami, and throw for 400yrds and 5TD’s in a blowout vs. those fools.

LOL, I don't mind Chip and Tom. Bud gives out decent bets I tail. Danny is insufferable. Outside of Late Kick, not many great CFB pods.
I tried listening to those guys but I didn't get far. The whole pro seminole talk just got to me. They force down Seminoles as much as possible and you know why. Then all 4 are all anti Hurricanes and Bud alone is so obnoxious towards Miami

Advertisement
Lashlee’s passing concepts were great and Rambo looked all world that year but I remember being very annoyed with our inability to run the ball.

It’s difficult to run the ball without OL talent. It’s not like Mario and Dawson are doing anything that creates running lanes compared to Lashlee. They just have a bunch of studs on the OL that can open holes.

I tried listening to those guys but I didn't get far. The whole pro seminole talk just got to me. They force down Seminoles as much as possible and you know why. Then all 4 are all anti Hurricanes and Bud alone is so obnoxious towards Miami

They don’t talk FSU that much.

The show is fun but also uses a lot of analytics. Especially Bud and to a lesser degree Tom, each of which has their own analytic formulas. So most of what is being said is well reasoned and at least has an objective basis.

I think it’s the best CFB pod and I don’t think anything is even close.

Advertisement
Back