Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

They don’t talk FSU that much.

The show is fun but also uses a lot of analytics. Especially Bud and to a lesser degree Tom, each of which has their own analytic formulas. So most of what is being said is well reasoned and at least has an objective basis.

I think it’s the best CFB pod and I don’t think anything is even close.
Action network‘s Big Bets on Campus with Stuckey and Colin Wilson uses way more analytics + better bettors, if you like Cover 3 you’ll love that one.

Advertisement
Action network‘s Big Bets on Campus with Stuckey and Colin Wilson uses way more analytics + better bettors, if you like Cover 3 you’ll love that one.

But I don’t find it as entertaining.

Cover 3 podcast is informative, objective enough, analytic nerd based but fun at the same time.

Advertisement
With Burroughs already on board. I think this from the portal

2 more portal or juco DT (Unless one of JHH/Taylor stay, then can get away with 1)
1 CB
1 S (or pass if somehow one of our safeties stays)
1 QB (Pratt #1 choice as of now).

Maybes:
DE (if Mesidor doesn't stay, or maybe even if he does)
C (If Rivers doesn't stay… If he does I think he is your center, no other OL needed)
TE

Of course alot depends on development and who stays, but I personally see about 5, maybe portal additions…Anything else would be to replace surprise portal losses or if you can land an absolute home run.

Advertisement
With Burroughs already on board. I think this from the portal

2 more portal or juco DT (Unless one of JHH/Taylor stay, then can get away with 1)
1 CB
1 S (or pass if somehow one of our safeties stays)
1 QB (Pratt #1 choice as of now).

Maybes:
DE (if Mesidor doesn't stay, or maybe even if he does)
C (If Rivers doesn't stay… If he does I think he is your center, no other OL needed)
TE

Of course alot depends on development and who stays, but I personally see about 5, maybe portal additions…Anything else would be to replace surprise portal losses or if you can land an absolute home run.
Messidor leaving. unless to transfer which he would have to sit likely because he’s from Canada can’t say homesick, makes no sense….he has very little recent film.

Messidor leaving. unless to transfer which he would have to sit likely because he’s from Canada can’t say homesick, makes no sense….he has very little recent film.

As far as him transferring? He hasn't graduated yet?

And you are saying he is staying correct? Am I reading that right?

Advertisement
He used his one time transfer though wouldn’t he have to sit? Or you’re saying because he graduated he can leave again without penalty?

Advertisement
But I don’t find it as entertaining.

Cover 3 podcast is informative, objective enough, analytic nerd based but fun at the same time.

I just looked up Cover 3 podcast for the past 6 weeks and they have highlighted FSU games in every week of their shows. Yes, they do talk a lot about FSU. They mention FSU games when they're playing nobody that week. They have 3 guys who are FSU fans and the 4th guy is a hurricane hater. How many times I gotta listen to Dud take a shot at Miami homebase about they never attend any of the home games instead of the FSU games. Which is false. Dud a clown. You have to point a gun to my head to listen to that show on a weekly basis. I can't.....I'm throwing up right now just thinking about their takes.

I just looked up Cover 3 podcast for the past 6 weeks and they have highlighted FSU games in every week of their shows. Yes, they do talk a lot about FSU. They mention FSU games when they're playing nobody that week. They have 3 guys who are FSU fans and the 4th guy is a hurricane hater. How many times I gotta listen to Dud take a shot at Miami homebase about they never attend any of the home games instead of the FSU games. Which is false. Dud a clown. You have to point a gun to my head to listen to that show on a weekly basis. I can't.....I'm throwing up right now just thinking about their takes.

Did they mention the rest of the Top ranked teams during that stretch? This is like saying College Gameday discusses FSU every week.

That’s not the same thing that I’m talking about.

Advertisement
Back