Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

I'm thinking it could be Sampson. He has a big NIL number and has not really cemented a starting spot. Similar situation to Wayne. D$ has alluded to things being run more like a business NFL organization. Those funds could be allocated to one of the portal players that has a better percentage of starting. Doesn't make a ton of sense for backups to be making massive deals.
Maybe I’m reading too much into this, but maybe that’s why the staff didn’t really try for Samsons brother to be added. Didn’t want to add his brother because they weren’t sure Samson was going to stick around or be told to seek opportunity elsewhere

Advertisement
Maybe I’m reading too much into this, but maybe that’s why the staff didn’t really try for Samsons brother to be added. Didn’t want to add his brother because they weren’t sure Samson was going to stick around or be told to seek opportunity elsewhere

That's possible. It just doesn't make sense to let McCoy or Kinsler walk with them being on the same level with Sampson. Especially with his NIL number being a lot higher than theirs. In addition, they added Bell who's impressed early with his play. I could see them going with this lineup next year

LT Rivers
LG Mauigoa
C Carpenter
RG Cooper
RT Bell

Advertisement
Gaby’s saying there is a surprise visitor but they don’t want it out yet

Prayer GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's possible. It just doesn't make sense to let McCoy or Kinsler walk with them being on the same level with Sampson. Especially with his NIL number being a lot higher than theirs. In addition, they added Bell who's impressed early with his play. I could see them going with this lineup next year

LT Rivers
LG Mauigoa
C Carpenter
RG Cooper
RT Bell
I dont know if it would be "letting" them walk as much as they (the kid) just wants to play. I think it all depends on who is the leader at LG after Spring. Whoever that is likely sticks it out.

If it is a "young" OL expected to be in the 2 deep then that has to be one of McCoy, Kinsler or Samson. I dont think anyone else fits the bill.

Advertisement
Bud Elliot is such a pole smoker. “ Miami is the first to sprang 20 mill” stfu Ohio state has spent way more then us
Also... who cares? There's no salary cap. There's no financial fair play rules. Our checks are clearing and hitting when they are supposed to, unlike other schools.

Advertisement
Back