Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
If we’re aggressively pursuing, probably a reason for it.

Where is Rivers lining up? Tackle because Bell and Samson aren’t ready?
Yeah, all reports thus far have Rivers staying at LT because he was so great last year, despite him being projected as an IOL long term in the NFL.

Prefer McCoy leaving over Samson.

I believe Samson has more potential. I'm concerned about his pass pro as a tackle tho. He seems to struggle with speed rushers so he might get passed over by Bell...making him more likely to see time at guard this year and thereby (perhaps) more valuable than McCoy.

Prefer McCoy leaving over Samson.

I believe Samson has more potential. I'm concerned about his pass pro as a tackle tho. He seems to struggle with speed rushers so he might get passed over by Bell...making him more likely to see time at guard this year and thereby (perhaps) more valuable than McCoy.

Similar to Francis it would seem, tbh.

Advertisement
Losing Okunlola or McCoy would suck but reality is we would still be fine at OL. We have recruited well enough to the point where we actually have too many tackles IMO. Someone is sliding inside to guard and we can afford to lose 1.
How are you going to sell HS 5 star recruits that you are being pushed out after an injury during your freshman year?

Sad Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
People that have seen him at practice feel he may not have the foot speed to play OT and his future is inside.He's getting paid as a top OT and thus the rumors of a possible pay cut.
I didn’t see that in the spring game. I think people need to consider he also hasn’t played in year and play speed only improves…by playing.

Advertisement
Back