Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Is it confirmed he’s not visiting?
No, just appears to be flaky behavior right now.

Feel like he’ll make the trip, and that’s not just because I’m biased.

Even if this kid was one of those bag-hunting types, he’s got to be seeing all the steakhouses and extracurricular activities via social media. He’d be treated like priority #1 because he is, plus he’d get to talk an NIL deal and (let’s be honest) get a lil something for making the trip down just like every other school does…so really there’s no reason to cancel the visit unless…

1. USC or Colorado offered such a large NIL with a clause that says shut it down now,

2. He has no interest in us and we’re just pressuring him to see it through because we’re desperate for DTs

I don’t feel like that second reason is true, maybe USC or Colorado got desperate enough for the first. Regardless, feels like he still makes it and is just playing games.

Advertisement
btw find it interesting that we haven't had any articles or tidbits about Baron's visit

Feels like that may not be a done deal like the others

Advertisement
Advertisement

honestly guys that enter portal then stay then re-enter the portal would be red flags for me if we didn't need guys. Like in 25/26 and beyond years when all our HS prospects are contributing, and we are more selective in portal, that would be suspect. Like clearly those guys will just keep trying to hold you hostage for nil every portal window.

Advertisement
A couple of schools are still over the 85 limit with 2 days left to go. You guys think the people who are being cut at schools are just refusing to enter to portal or what?

Miami Heat Basketball GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Back