Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
How do you land a top 5 class and then be told you’re not prioritizing HS recruiting? I wish I could be this stupid and bad at my job and keep it
Yeah him and Bud have been on this crusade over last few weeks. They’re not happy seeing the positive moves being made here.

Replace the word “shifting” with “expanding” and the tweet is spot on.

“Miami expanding recruiting strategy to make the portal a priority and it’s working.”

But as “national writers” these dipshïts can’t even stomach the idea of being unbiased for 3 seconds.

Advertisement
End Goal might be more than that.

Baron
Brown
2 DTs
CB

I think that’s dream scenario though. We’d also need guys to start entering the portal on our end… like pronto..
I was also reading that it takes the school a day or two to process the paperwork and have it approved blah blah blah

So with these commits there might be things going on that will drag things out just an extra day or two

Advertisement

Baron
Brown
2 DTs
CB

I think that’s dream scenario though. We’d also need guys to start entering the portal on our end… like pronto..

I'm going to be the ******* and say it. Take both MSU guys, then go get one more. Let both Gore and Cook transfer back out.

Advertisement

Baron
Brown
2 DTs
CB

1. You’re setting yourself up for disappointment if you’re expecting all of that to come to fruition

2. Roster has to be at 85 by fall, not by portal entry deadline

Advertisement
Back