Look I get it

hey miami flipped fsu's top recruit and #1 rb in broward with knighton and flipped harrell, pretty decent haul as far as those 2 go in my opinion

Advertisement
WOAHHH at Rosseau :LOL: I'm talking Garvin man.

But let's talk about Rosseau and see how he was misused while were at it: didn't get consistent snaps until what game 6? Absolutely absurd Patchan got more burn than him. Let's keep this going: On obvious passing downs only rushing 2 or 3 and having Rosseau play inside :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:completely negating his natural born ability to rush the passer. The list goes on and on truly

Rousseau was coming off a back injury in the summer and they needed to ease him into getting max snaps on top of never having any real game experience.

Not sure why porsters REPEATEDLY parrot the false narrative about not getting snaps blah blah blah.

Advertisement
Brock, I really do understand what you're getting at here. Top tier talent like you mentioned after 6-6 season. Great and dandy I agree. THE GLARING HOLES AND INNEFICIENCY TO PROPERLY BUILD AND DEVELOP A ROSTER IS WHY THIS CLASS SUCKS. I'm not arguing that we got some nice guys. But unforunately, none of those guys are at critical needs outside of Rivers. And on top of it all, we saw this year that all of those positions mentioned above were used incorrectly. DE covering the slot. We don't run the ball so negate the backs. etc

You are a star 40 tome gazer

Advertisement
My grades weighting for need and blown plans and missed opportunities:

S: B (Washington, Harrell, Balom)
CB: D (Clarke; big need, Francois charade)
LBs: D+ (Needed more than 2, like TAC, Flagg not convinced, blew it with Greene, Wasted time with Flowe, misplayed or ignored local guys who could hsve helped)
DL: B (2 solid End prospects, 2 decent interior prospects, needed 1 more, got played by Height)
OL: D (needed 4; Rivers is good, Wash is a ?, flailed again at OL)
TE: B- (Like Mamarelli, but missed on more elite kids and could have used two kids because Jordan may be gone in a year)
WR: B (like Redding, not sold on Worsham, this ks Miami, and we have fallen off at WR)
RB: A/A+ (two great prospects, well executed and held on; Hickson can recruit)
QB: A- (TVD looks like a good prospect, we identified him early and he stuck)
K: Inc./F (need help here)

Overall D: C (biggest needs were LB and CB)
Overall O: B- (OL was a huge miss)
Overall: C+

The glaring holes on this team, oline, LB( because of who we lose but I like what we have comuand QB (Imo) we’re not gonna to get fixed for 2020 in this recruiting class..oline you have scaife(soph) gaynor(soph) clark(fresh) Donaldson(jr) Zion (fresh) all coming back

imo we needed 3 Oline..got 2 Rivers and Washington need to be stashed away and not depended on early, hopefully

Needed a talented QB, in very high on Van Dyke

Linebacker we absolutely needed one more in this class. But not just a body to take. Machado we could’ve settled for. I’m happy we didn’t tbh.

I would rate this class a B-

Advertisement
It is a B especially when you factor the season in what we just just had going 6-6. We could have easily had some of our best kids chantz, Chaney, knighton, rivers etc and many more flip elsewhere but it didn’t happen.

more over with a class of 19 kids so far our blue chip rate is top 12 in the country and we are at 58% blue chip rate in the class which is pretty **** good. With all that being said, yes it’s incomplete right now but it’s still time to sure up some needs through recruits or in the portal.
Your always super optimistic......why?

Are u the opposite of me? I used to be you brick

So the board will allow DSJ 2.0 after last years nonsense?

Basically all about the clicks here if true. Ferman type ****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back