Look I get it

Banned
Banned
After doing some thinking I would grade our Class currently as a B.

Sure we missed on all the P5 OL in south florida and lost another local 4* DB. But we still have a Top 20 class and in a position to improve on it with national recruits now.

But at the end of day in order to close the Early signing period well, we cant lose to UNC, Duke, FIU, GT, and VT all in embarrassing fashion. We made it real easy for schools to use the same whole negative recruiting tactics against us.

Advertisement
A B?!!!!!! :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
It is a B especially when you factor the season in what we just just had going 6-6. We could have easily had some of our best kids chantz, Chaney, knighton, rivers etc and many more flip elsewhere but it didn’t happen.

more over with a class of 19 kids so far our blue chip rate is top 12 in the country and we are at 58% blue chip rate in the class which is pretty **** good. With all that being said, yes it’s incomplete right now but it’s still time to sure up some needs through recruits or in the portal.

Advertisement
It is a B especially when you factor the season in what we just just had going 6-6. We could have easily had some of our best kids chantz, Chaney, knighton, rivers etc and many more flip elsewhere but it didn’t happen
Brock, I really do understand what you're getting at here. Top tier talent like you mentioned after 6-6 season. Great and dandy I agree. THE GLARING HOLES AND INNEFICIENCY TO PROPERLY BUILD AND DEVELOP A ROSTER IS WHY THIS CLASS SUCKS. I'm not arguing that we got some nice guys. But unforunately, none of those guys are at critical needs outside of Rivers. And on top of it all, we saw this year that all of those positions mentioned above were used incorrectly. DE covering the slot. We don't run the ball so negate the backs. etc

Brock, I really do understand what you're getting at here. Top tier talent like you mentioned after 6-6 season. Great and dandy I agree. THE GLARING HOLES AND INNEFICIENCY TO PROPERLY BUILD AND DEVELOP A ROSTER IS WHY THIS CLASS SUCKS. I'm not arguing that we got some nice guys. But unforunately, none of those guys are at critical needs outside of Rivers. And on top of it all, we saw this year that all of those positions mentioned above were used incorrectly. DE covering the slot. We don't run the ball so negate the backs. etc
Why do you keep mentioning de covering the slot when Rousseau was 2nd in the country in sacks? There no need to negatively spin any of Miami’s class like that.

you got a stud in Tyler van dyke At qb

There was an immediate need at rb Dallas can still go pro, Lingard who knows if he leaves or not(I hope He doesn’t). We pulled quite possibly the best haul in the country. I don’t even care if uga gets Zach Evans to go along with Milton. Both Chaney and knighton are better than Milton imo.

Receiver was a big need , we already don’t have a lot of depth there and lost 3 guys, so it was imperative we brought in a good class there.

Got a blocking tight end in Mammarelli at this stage in his career who has upside as a pass catcher and is fast

oline
We got rivers who is a big time talent, Chris Washington is a solid development tackle but he has an impressive frame. What most people completely forget to take in account is that WE ARE getting back Cleveland reed the beginning of next year and he was a former blue chip type of talent on the oline. You can supplement that talent with a number of transfer portal lineman or even during recruiting.

de
We signed 2 freaks at the position in terms of athleticism and we needed them considering we lost garvin and hill. Plus Rousseau is eligible for the draft after next season.

lb
Imo a need still needs to be filled. Really like TAC and Flagg is okay too

cb
Work in progress, would like to see a quality recruit here or transfer portal

S
Got some guys here. Would like to add avantae Williams as a db but we will see.

I’m sorry but I’m done with this, this class does not suck any way shape or form. That was such a clueless statement and I’m done with this. You can say it’s incomplete(it is) but saying it sucks is utterly ridiculous and wrong as **** on that. This class filled most needs but not all however there is still time to do that.

Last edited:

Dude, wtf.

All above used incorrectly?

Lmao.

Advertisement
Why do you keep mentioning de covering the slot when Rousseau was 2nd in the country in sacks? There no need to negatively spin any of Miami’s class like that.

you got a stud in Tyler van dyke At qb

There was an immediate need at rb Dallas can still go pro, Lingard who knows if he leaves or not(I hope He doesn’t). We pulled quite possibly the best haul in the country. I don’t even care if uga gets Zach Evans to go along with Milton. Both Chaney and knighton are better than Milton imo.

Receiver was a big need , we already don’t have a lot of depth there and lost 3 guys, so it was imperative we brought in a good class there.

Got a blocking tight end in Mammarelli at this stage in his career who has upside as a pass catcher and is fast

oline
We got rivers who is a big time talent, Chris Washington is a solid development tackle but he has an impressive frame. What most people completely forget to take in account is that WE ARE getting back Cleveland reed the beginning of next year and he was a former blue chip type of talent on the oline. You can supplement that talent with a number of transfer portal lineman or even during recruiting.

de
We signed 2 freaks at the position in terms of athleticism and we needed them considering we lost garvin and hill. Plus Rousseau is eligible for the draft after next season.

lb
Imo a need still needs to be filled. Really like TAC and Flagg is okay too

cb
Work in progress, would like to see a quality recruit here or transfer portal

S
Got some guys here. Would like to add avantae Williams as a db but we will see.
WOAHHH at Rosseau :LOL: I'm talking Garvin man.

But let's talk about Rosseau and see how he was misused while were at it: didn't get consistent snaps until what game 6? Absolutely absurd Patchan got more burn than him. Let's keep this going: On obvious passing downs only rushing 2 or 3 and having Rosseau play inside :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:completely negating his natural born ability to rush the passer. The list goes on and on truly

I love our class at QB, RB, and DE.

I like our class at WR, LB, and S

Our class is underwhelming at DB. Too many developmental guys, no elite talent.

Our class is a disaster at OL. 1 quality recruit, 1 developmental guy at the weakest position on the team. You can spin it however you want, OL recruiting is a joke.

That shakes out to a C+ class, maybe B- on a good day.

Dude, wtf.

All above used incorrectly?

Lmao.
Runningback was used incorrectly this year yes
Defensive End was used incorrectly this year yes
The entire defensive line was used incorrectly this year with the bs formations and stunts
The offense as a whole was used incorrectly due to consistent 5-7 step drops

Advertisement
After doing some thinking I would grade our Class currently as a B.

Sure we missed on all the P5 OL in south florida and lost another local 4* DB. But we still have a Top 20 class and in a position to improve on it with national recruits now.

But at the end of day in order to close the Early signing period well, we cant lose to UNC, Duke, FIU, GT, and VT all in embarrassing fashion. We made it real easy for schools to use the same whole negative recruiting tactics against us.
I'd grade your troll job a D. Now leave...

WOAHHH at Rosseau :LOL: I'm talking Garvin man.

But let's talk about Rosseau and see how he was misused while were at it: didn't get consistent snaps until what game 6? Absolutely absurd Patchan got more burn than him. Let's keep this going: On obvious passing downs only rushing 2 or 3 and having Rosseau play inside :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:completely negating his natural born ability to rush the passer. The list goes on and on truly
Are you actually watching the games? Rousseau had at least 4-5 sacks and a number of pressures rushing on the inside lined up over the center this season. They may have used garvin liked that but not hill at least. Regardless if they did Phillips is MUCH more capable of doing that because he’s an elite athlete and runs faster than all of our linebackers we had the previous 4 years. But he’s going to rush the passer

Are you actually watching the games? Rousseau had at least 4-5 sacks and a number of pressures rushing on the inside lined up over the center this season. They may have used garvin liked that but not hill at least. Regardless if they did Phillips is MUCH more capable of doing that because he’s an elite athlete and runs faster than all of our linebackers we had the previous 4 years. But he’s going to rush the passer
He had sacks like that when we rushed 4 or more. He was inside far to often when we only rushed 3. that is just dumb schematically

My question then is Brock: who will be Garvin next year for us? Spying qb's.... covering slot receivers?

Advertisement
It is a B especially when you factor the season in what we just just had going 6-6. We could have easily had some of our best kids chantz, Chaney, knighton, rivers etc and many more flip elsewhere but it didn’t happen.

more over with a class of 19 kids so far our blue chip rate is top 12 in the country and we are at 58% blue chip rate in the class which is pretty **** good. With all that being said, yes it’s incomplete right now but it’s still time to sure up some needs through recruits or in the portal.
For those who know me I’m a big proponent of BC ratio which is why I’m so angry with the season we had, manures corching and flamer Blake hiring another green horn to coach a ready to win team now! ****es me off! So long story short I’m super glad we’re over 50% BC but we need the coaches to take advantage of it. Smh

For those who know me I’m a big proponent of BC ratio which is why I’m so angry with the season we had, manures corching and flamer Blake hiring another green horn to coach a ready to win team now! ****es me off! So long story short I’m super glad we’re over 50% BC but we need the coaches to take advantage of it. Smh
It’s one of the most important Things in recruiting every year. Stack those type of classes and you get closer to competing consistently at the level you want to. There’s not much filler in this class which is what I like A lot

[
Runningback was used incorrectly this year yes
Defensive End was used incorrectly this year yes
The entire defensive line was used incorrectly this year with the bs formations and stunts
The offense as a whole was used incorrectly due to consistent 5-7 step drops

Dude you have no idea wtf you're talking about.

All four of his sacks against FSU came while rushing from the inside. He was a matchup nightmare there the entire season.

[

Dude you have no idea wtf you're talking about.

All four of his sacks against FSU came while rushing from the inside. He was a matchup nightmare there the entire season.

Go through the tape then and tell me where I'm wrong every tfl or sack we rushed 4 or more outside of 1 where the guard whiffed on the cut.

Schematically, We had him inside while only rushing 3 far too many times over the course of the season and many of those times led to the infamous 3rd and Diaz/Baker.

Advertisement
Back