Look how Ermon Lane showed up at UF

Advertisement
This thread is truly funny... Well Ermon did enjoy himself up there at UF with a fellow Homestead Bronco Darrin Kitchens

Coach: I hope Kitchens gets straight As and Bs and gets a 20 on his ACT. Kid can play and he needs to get the Miami offer. Ermon will be taken care of at Miami. That is the key for him. He knows Barrows and Golden will be on his *** all day if he is ******** up. Some of these other coaches just don't give a **** except production on the field. That is why these say the "FAMILY" will take care of you and get on your *** if you are ******** up. That to me is the most important criteria.

If he was wearing Gaytor gear on a Um visit then this board would go into complete meltdown mode but since it's the other way around its not a big deal. Too funny.

This thread is truly funny... Well Ermon did enjoy himself up there at UF with a fellow Homestead Bronco Darrin Kitchens

Coach: I hope Kitchens gets straight As and Bs and gets a 20 on his ACT. Kid can play and he needs to get the Miami offer. Ermon will be taken care of at Miami. That is the key for him. He knows Barrows and Golden will be on his *** all day if he is ******** up. Some of these other coaches just don't give a **** except production on the field. That is why these say the "FAMILY" will take care of you and get on your *** if you are ******** up. That to me is the most important criteria.

dARRIN kITCHENS is a current student athlete at the University of Florida and yes they do too have a sports relationship with them both coming from Homestead Senior High. It may or may not have had an affect on Ermon's view of UF. Yes Barrows is Lane's cousin but how much of a relationship do they really have to affects Lanes decision on him attending UM? Dont get me wrong everything plays a part in Lane's view and choice of colleges but right now you all are jumping the gun... Believe me I know.

***(On another note) I was with Ermon when we all went to the Alabama and FSU camp. You all can't even guess what schools he wore while attending the two different camps.

Advertisement
If he was wearing Gaytor gear on a Um visit then this board would go into complete meltdown mode but since it's the other way around its not a big deal. Too funny.

Is that supposed to be some sort of revelation? Miami fans like it when they think UF is getting **** on and hate it when they think UM is getting disrespected. Congrats, you've busted the case wide open.

Advertisement
They don't like each other. UF has been real bad about dirty and negative recruiting against us. Telling kids were going to get the death penalty, get kicked out of the ACC and other compete bull****. It's says a lot more about the kind of person Muschamp is. Total scumbag. I wish kids and parents were more informed.
I see you are one of those posters who makes up stuff I was hoping there was a good story but you are living that fantasy life.

Yea. Gotta side with the gator on this one, though I am sure some negative recruiting has been used by Florida, I really doubt that Muschamp and Golden are out for each others blood. The only coach I can think of Golden having personal beef with may be Beamer, because of the whole Blue situation.

Blue is NOTHING compared to some of the **** Muschump has pulled. He's as bad as any of them have ever been.

Not saying that you're wrong, I think we/@IHATETHISPLACE just want you to show us some proof/hard evidence

Hold on... I'll just run to the evidence room and get that for you, lol.

It's well known. Golden hates him for it. And now were hearing about the Muschump $400 handshakes at Auburn. He's a total scumbag.

I see you are one of those posters who makes up stuff I was hoping there was a good story but you are living that fantasy life.

Yea. Gotta side with the gator on this one, though I am sure some negative recruiting has been used by Florida, I really doubt that Muschamp and Golden are out for each others blood. The only coach I can think of Golden having personal beef with may be Beamer, because of the whole Blue situation.

Blue is NOTHING compared to some of the **** Muschump has pulled. He's as bad as any of them have ever been.

Not saying that you're wrong, I think we/@IHATETHISPLACE just want you to show us some proof/hard evidence

Hold on... I'll just run to the evidence room and get that for you, lol.

It's well known. Golden hates him for it. And now were hearing about the Muschump $400 handshakes at Auburn. He's a total scumbag.

If it's so well known, there should be evidence for it somewhere. If not, then maybe think twice before declaring it an absolute fact. And the question was about the depths of his negative recruiting and his relationship with Golden, nothing to do with the $400 handshakes (evidence that surfaced after your accusations, btw).

dARRIN kITCHENS is a current student athlete at the University of Florida and yes they do too have a sports relationship with them both coming from Homestead Senior High. It may or may not have had an affect on Ermon's view of UF. Yes Barrows is Lane's cousin but how much of a relationship do they really have to affects Lanes decision on him attending UM? Dont get me wrong everything plays a part in Lane's view and choice of colleges but right now you all are jumping the gun... Believe me I know.

***(On another note) I was with Ermon when we all went to the Alabama and FSU camp. You all can't even guess what schools he wore while attending the two different camps.

Care to elaborate???

Is that supposed to be some sort of revelation? Miami fans like it when they think UF is getting **** on and hate it when they think UM is getting disrespected. Congrats, you've busted the case wide open.

LOL!!!!!
Yeah, I never understand those sort of posts.
Very incanefanish (douchebag from grassy site).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back