Look at the Pitt schedule

Advertisement
Advertisement
#3 Alabama
#7 undefeated MSU
6-2 UVA on a missed field goal
4-3 UNC with a chance to win it at the end

UVA and UNC aren’t great but stop acting like we are getting blown out by ****** teams.
Besides Alabama we've got way more talent than everyone we play this year. There are no moral victories in College football.

Diaz had his time, he ****ed it up. It's time to move on.

Advertisement
If you are playing the pipe dream card, Pitt must lose to Miami and another game for Miami to have the tie breaker. They don't face murderer's row after Miami.

Even with Bolden missing a handful of tackles, it's amazing what our kids can accomplish when they wrap up and tackle. Kinchens getting the guy on the ground was a play NC State schemed because they didn't see us making that tackle.

Also love how Manny held his hand with revealing how much Tae would play... not sure his snap count but he was there at the end of the 1st half for the NCST TD, and he was also in during the critical last drive where Kinchens made that game sealing tackle.

I'm here to say it first, if we can miss under 5 tackles a game through the ACC title game, we win our 1st ACC Championship in program history...and Manny is officially a made man...and hence, unfortunately to fathom for us all right now....UNTOUCHABLE for another 2-3 years.
If the unthinkable happens and the Canes run the table and win the ACC Championship, I wouldn't call Manny a "made man" and untouchable for 2 - 3 years.

He would get a reprieve and brought back for another year to prove the 7 game win streak they would have to be on to win the ACC was not a fluke. In any case, Blake better be let go no matter what.

Advertisement
Every team in the ACC is mediocre this year. Miami will probably beat Pitt in spite of our coaches because we are more talented than them.

So playing nothing but losing record teams got them ranked? Losing to Western Michigan got them ranked? I expect the points spread to drop down to 3 or 4 points, 10 is insane.
It's at Pitt and they have played much better football than our extremely disappointing and inconsistent team. I'd be surprised if it drops below 8.5 pts.

Advertisement
Even with Bolden missing a handful of tackles, it's amazing what our kids can accomplish when they wrap up and tackle. Kinchens getting the guy on the ground was a play NC State schemed because they didn't see us making that tackle.

Also love how Manny held his hand with revealing how much Tae would play... not sure his snap count but he was there at the end of the 1st half for the NCST TD, and he was also in during the critical last drive where Kinchens made that game sealing tackle.

I'm here to say it first, if we can miss under 5 tackles a game through the ACC title game, we win our 1st ACC Championship in program history...and Manny is officially a made man...and hence, unfortunately to fathom for us all right now....UNTOUCHABLE for another 2-3 years.
That's pretty ambitious.

Every team in the ACC is mediocre this year. Miami will probably beat Pitt in spite of our coaches because we are more talented than them.
I think that we should stop telling ourselves this. We had literally zero people on the All ACC preseason offensive team and only 1 on the defensive team. Duke and GT had as many players on the teams as we did and Boston college had 3 guys.

I see some stars on our roster but they aren't there yet.

I think that we should stop telling ourselves this. We had literally zero people on the All ACC preseason offensive team and only 1 on the defensive team. Duke and GT had as many players on the teams as we did and Boston college had 3 guys.

I see some stars on our roster but they aren't there yet.
We're more talented than every team in the ACC except Clemson. ****, our freshmen class would be more talented than whole rosters except FSU and Clemson. Lack of player development and not placing that talent in prime position to be successful is why we don't have as many All-ACC players.

Last edited:
Yet our largest victory has been by 2 points vs App St (CCST doesn’t count).

Playing beneath our talent level because of this coRching staph
hes-right-you-know.jpg

Advertisement
Back