Look at the Pitt schedule

fraggle

Senile Senior
They are ranked because they beat Clemson, the rest of their schedule is teams with losing records and they lost to Western Michigan. Can't believe they are 10 point favorites, I think that will change through the week.

Pitt pathetic schedule

Advertisement
Advertisement
So playing nothing but losing record teams got them ranked? Losing to Western Michigan got them ranked? I expect the points spread to drop down to 3 or 4 points, 10 is insane.

I am going to guess that Miami MAY be the youngest in terms of snaps now with this youth movement. These kids keep making strides from game to game, you may find yourselves saying “where was THIS early in the season?” Well, THIS was on the bench and not getting a lot of snaps. If Miami beats a good Pitt team on the road, look out.

Advertisement
Is fraggle related to bAndrew?
His father
Animation No GIF by The Smurfs

Advertisement
Miami's schedule thus far is much tougher than Pitts.

Alabama
Michigan State
UVA
N.C. State
App State
CCSU
UNC

New Hampshire
UMass
GT
VT
Western Michigan
Tennessee
Clemson

But Pickett is playing really well, and overall they have played much better last 3 weeks.

Advertisement
Miami's schedule thus far is much tougher than Pitts.

Alabama
Michigan State
UVA
N.C. State
App State
CCSU
UNC

New Hampshire
UMass
GT
VT
Western Michigan
Tennessee
Clemson

But Pickett is playing really well, and overall they have played much better last 3 weeks.
True. They didn't just get by most of those teams though. Handled VT, destroyed GT. They got better against better teams. I don't think they are world beaters by any stretch. They have done something we haven't. Killed teams they were narrowly favored over. I think everybody is overrated this year sans UGA. Weird year.

Even with Bolden missing a handful of tackles, it's amazing what our kids can accomplish when they wrap up and tackle. Kinchens getting the guy on the ground was a play NC State schemed because they didn't see us making that tackle.

Also love how Manny held his hand with revealing how much Tae would play... not sure his snap count but he was there at the end of the 1st half for the NCST TD, and he was also in during the critical last drive where Kinchens made that game sealing tackle.

I'm here to say it first, if we can miss under 5 tackles a game through the ACC title game, we win our 1st ACC Championship in program history...and Manny is officially a made man...and hence, unfortunately to fathom for us all right now....UNTOUCHABLE for another 2-3 years.

#3 Alabama
#7 undefeated MSU
6-2 UVA on a missed field goal
4-3 UNC with a chance to win it at the end

UVA and UNC aren’t great but stop acting like we are getting blown out by ****** teams.
Yet our largest victory has been by 2 points vs App St (CCST doesn’t count).

Playing beneath our talent level because of this coRching staph

Advertisement
Back