Look at norvel

Advertisement
orb-in-the-pub.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
They wanted to hang him. It took 3 yrs . So be patient. U all say about ken dorsey. If hired. You'd do the same if he didn't produce. WHAT A bunch of....
Sorry, but Norvel had an outstanding record at Memphis, and had a much better Coaching record, Mario got Fired at FIU, and still makes poor game time decisions.

They wanted to hang him. It took 3 yrs . So be patient. U all say about ken dorsey. If hired. You'd do the same if he didn't produce. WHAT A bunch of....
Correct. But we have dudes on this forum now that claim they predicted in year 2 after he lost to Jax St that Norvell was the right answer at FSU.

Advertisement
I have no issue with you wanting to be patient. It a good quality.

But, statements just like this have been made for Coker, Shannon, Golden, Manny and every other coach in the country that eventually gets fired. Most know Mario is not going anywhere for several more years but they could still wish and hope it happens...can't they? I wish for a championship every year, am I any less delusional?

I think you could be more patient with the fans that have been beated and brutalized for 20 years. Maybe....?

Advertisement
Honestly I thought Manny was going to get two FSU coaches fired in back to back years with that beating.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back