Look at Alex gall.... Smfh....

Advertisement
I don't usually post in Broke threads, but when I do it's to say that those guys in garnet are on scholarship too.

This is a head-scratcher. He's looked this way since he got here. I must sound like a broken record, but please move McDermott inside.

Good thing we got rid of that selfish "me first" guy Gadbois kid.

He wasn't gonna contribute in any meaningful way.

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement
This is a head-scratcher. He's looked this way since he got here. I must sound like a broken record, but please move McDermott inside.

How did st.louis look in the fall? Because i would put him at tackle over sonny.

How did st.louis look in the fall? Because i would put him at tackle over sonny.

Very talented but inconsistent. He dominates one rep and gets beat the next. I'd work him in slowly.

Sonny struggled on Saturday but he will get better with more experience.

There are a lot of personnel head-scratchers, and I think that is how Golden will eventually lose the team. I am sure the guys themselves know who should and shouldn't be playing. Whatever dumb mind game Golden is playing is costing us wins. The guys will see it and turn on him because of it.

Advertisement
The next coach has to do a far better job of recruiting/development in the trenches. Our current OL is as bad as it has been in a very long time, with Gall being the weakest link.

KindlyOpulentKagu.gif

EntireThriftyEgret.gif

Isn't Gall the kid that looked like a killer on his high school highlight tape?

Yeah he did I was happy when he committed though he was going to be a boss hogg on the line.... boy was i wrong smfh

He did, but you have to understand Ohio football. The Braxton Miller's are the exception, not the rule. Dominating speed rushers are not very prevelent. Gall's HS Archbishop Moeller played a tough MIDWEST schedule, predominately against other Ohio, Indiana, and KY Catholic schools (most all the catholic schools are like having an STA in every major city, they dominate the athletic scene, not the publics), not Southern opponents like other top rated national preps. Miller's public high school, Wayne, looking for an edge, got in trouble with the OHSAA for having "imported' Florida players about seven years ago in a bid to breakthrough.

Gall had everything Al wanted and little of the experience he needed.

I can't believe how sloppy and out of shape Gall looks.

I can't believe Swasey or another coach didn't see this between the end of spring ball and the start of fall ball and not say/do anything!

How asleep at the wheel do you have to be? I know this kid didn't just show up in August like this.

SMFH

Advertisement
Isn't Gall the kid that looked like a killer on his high school highlight tape?

Yeah he did I was happy when he committed though he was going to be a boss hogg on the line.... boy was i wrong smfh

He did, but you have to understand Ohio football. The Braxton Miller's are the exception, not the rule. Dominating speed rushers are not very prevelent. Gall's HS Archbishop Moeller played a tough MIDWEST schedule, predominately against other Ohio, Indiana, and KY Catholic schools (most all the catholic schools are like having an STA in every major city, they dominate the athletic scene, not the publics), not Southern opponents like other top rated national preps. Miller's public high school, Wayne, looking for an edge, got in trouble with the OHSAA for having "imported' Florida players about seven years ago in a bid to breakthrough.

Gall had everything Al wanted and little of the experience he needed.

I was talking more about the attitude than the skillset.

He looks fat and is clowning around taking *** pictures on an official photoshoot. What happened.... oh, Al Golden, nevermind.

Very talented but inconsistent. He dominates one rep and gets beat the next. I'd work him in slowly.

Sonny struggled on Saturday but he will get better with more experience.

Sonny played well saturday, he has gotten better every game, hes been making less mistakes, darling needs to be a RT, isidora and linder are solid, gall is straight trash why mcdermott isnt there is beyond me

Advertisement

Darling to LG, KC to LT.

Or Darling to RT, Isidora to LG, Brown to RG and KC to LT.

Only solution there is. 66 and 67 kill us.

Darling to LG, KC to LT.

Or Darling to RT, Isidora to LG, Brown to RG and KC to LT.

Only solution there is. 66 and 67 kill us.

Darling cant play guard, gotta put him at RT, mcdermott is a guard, st louis is our future LT id play him now put mcdermott at guard and darling at RT problem solved

Advertisement
Back