Long time follower 1st time Post. Is it Max Johnson or bust in '20 for QB?

Advertisement
I think the other QB we're high on is from Armwood. Plays in an offense that doesn't throw the ball. Forgot his name...

Advertisement
Ive heard of a kid in Jacksonville i only really remember he was 6'5 205 an i think his last name is Spann! Heard his name pop up before!

Advertisement
Looks like Micah Bowens 3* who is Bishop Gormans QB says it would be a dream to get a offer.

Max Johnson has been throwing Sits type stats.

Last year he threw 10 TD's and 10 INT's at a 52% completion rate . This year so far he is at 3 TD's and 1 INT but is throwing for an abysmal 41%. Has all the physical tools, but hasn't shown anything on the field.

Advertisement
Max Johnson has been throwing Sits type stats.

Last year he threw 10 TD's and 10 INT's at a 52% completion rate . This year so far he is at 3 TD's and 1 INT but is throwing for an abysmal 41%. Has all the physical tools, but hasn't shown anything on the field.

I will wait to see how he does this year but if he puts up another year like he did last year I do not want him. We really should be taking a QB this class. It's tough to get two good QBs to commit in the same class anyways.

We need to think hard about our QB recruiting process. The lack of a true offensive identity is a problem. That being said, please go cerebral with a relatively quick release and a hyper competitive nature and presto...Miami QB.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Silver lining-- Duke and Wake seem to know what they're doing when it comes to QBs.
They do im one of the ones very concerned with our staff been alot of wtf are yall doin cant stand Rosier no more we should be destroying teams on offence

Advertisement
Back