LOL @ Randy Shannon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have Shannonists on this board too?

Randy might be the most overrated coach in UM history.

Idk but we sure have a board full of people that love to play the same defense for 99% of the snaps

ohio state in the fiesta bowl had this crazy idea of sneaking the qb up the middle almost every play

randy is still on the drawing board trying to stop craig the machine krenzel

"QB up the middle" is the most overrated excuse for losing a game in UM history...dumb. Dorsey had 2 consecutive TOs that led to TDs, but let's blame the African American DC...stupid.

oh god I must be racist since he's black and I'm criticizing him!

hurry everyone get your safe space prepped and ready

LOL..."Safe space"..."triggered"...and let me guess, you hate the "entitlement generation"?...LOL. Typical racist verbiage. You guys do a great job of progecting your weaknesses on others.

Advertisement
This thread still going? What's so difficult to understand?

Randy is currently a Gator, actively going against UM. Ergo, he is hated by Canes fans, as all Gators are. Until he is no longer a Gator, his UM history is irrelevant, because he is actively sabatoging it by working for one of our biggest rivals.

If Randy retired tomorrow, his last job would be as the DC of the Gators. We need at least a few years to get over that.

They didn't even let Randy be the lone DC for a full month.

Chris Rumph now Florida's co-DC as all staff positions are set

Florida defensive line coach Chris Rumph has been promoted to co-defensive coordinator, the school announced Friday.

He will serve in that capacity alongside Randy Shannon, who was promoted earlier this year after serving for the past two seasons as the team’s linebackers coach. Shannon had replaced Geoff Collins, who left to become coach at Temple.

Randy Shannon was a true Cane, and you can't blame him for earning his living. But the only reason he even sniffs a DC job is because of his recruiting connections into So FL, all due to the University of Miami. I know he was a good DC at Miami back 12 years ago. But that was with some world-class athletes in an era before innovative offenses dominated college football. He's a great LB coach, and I'm sure a great assistant head coach. Couldn't even sniff Diaz' jock strap.

anyone who was a true cane wouldn't lead the program to that dumpster fire. kids weren't even lifting, he sabotaged the last recruiting class and didn't even try. terrible head coach in every facet

his UM history is irrelevant

Obviously it is since Richt did the same thing by "promoting" Kuligowski to AHC. But nobody started a thread claiming Richt was less of a HC by making that move. As a BLACK MAN, I hope Randy succeeds.

Advertisement
Do we have Shannonists on this board too?

Randy might be the most overrated coach in UM history.

Idk but we sure have a board full of people that love to play the same defense for 99% of the snaps

ohio state in the fiesta bowl had this crazy idea of sneaking the qb up the middle almost every play

randy is still on the drawing board trying to stop craig the machine krenzel

"QB up the middle" is the most overrated excuse for losing a game in UM history...dumb. Dorsey had 2 consecutive TOs that led to TDs, but let's blame the African American DC...stupid.

oh god I must be racist since he's black and I'm criticizing him!

hurry everyone get your safe space prepped and ready

LOL..."Safe space"..."triggered"...and let me guess, you hate the "entitlement generation"?...LOL. Typical racist verbiage. You guys do a great job of progecting your weaknesses on others.

No I just hate soft pansies like yourself who can't handle any kind of criticism positive or negative because you've been Lead to believe you're some kinda special ***ing snowflake based on your skin color with this victim mentality

Advertisement
As an ORANGE & GREEN MAN, I hope radio fails at UFhag

LOL...why aren't you crashing the Kevin Patrick thread hoping He fails?

Are you really that stupid and blinded by racial hatred? I mean, you really didn't just ask that did you?

Do I have to explain it to you like you are three years old? Ok, then.

Is NC State a hated rival going back like 60 years or more? Are they any threat as a recruiting competitor in S. Florida or statewide? Shall I go on?

As far as anything where we go head to head with NC State, then I hope Patrick does fail.

It's not about race, but go ahead and be a dumbfūck and race pimp like an ignorant fool.

No I just hate soft pansies like yourself who can't handle any kind of criticism positive or negative because you've been Lead to believe you're some kinda special ***ing snowflake based on your skin color with this victim mentality

"Pansies"..."snowflake"..."victim mentality"...more racist, fake macho, & tough guy talk.

Hilarious, keep em' comin' baby LOL.

Are you really that stupid and blinded by racial hatred? I mean, you really didn't just ask that did you?

Is NC State a hated rival going back like 60 years or more? Are they any threat as a recruiting competitor in S. Florida or statewide? Shall I go on?

As far as anything where we go head to head with NC State, then I hope Patrick does fail.

It's not about race, but go ahead and be a dumbfūck and race pimp like an ignorant fool.

***** please, miss me with that melodramatic Gator hate, the shade being thrown at Randy has nothing to do with that. If it was Randy taking that NCST job, you would've been throwing that same racist *** shade you're throwing at Him now.

Advertisement

***** please, miss me with that melodramatic Gator hate, the shade being thrown at Randy has nothing to do with that. If it was Randy taking that NCST job, you would've been throwing that same racist *** shade you're throwing at Him now.

Miss me with your pathetic, ignorant and uneducated race baiting. Calling me a racist is straight ffågitry in your part. I feel sorry for you you're so ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back