LOL @ Oregon rushing 3 linemen

i don't get why defensive coordinators do this against guys who seemingly can't read defenses and make the right decisions/throws.. pressure the crap out of them.

Advertisement
Ohio State's run game is legit. If Oregon's defense is "soft" so are these teams...

Alabama - Allowed 102 rushing ypg (#4 in FBS). Gave up 281 rushing yards against tOSU
Wisconsin - Allowed 126 rushing ypg (#21 in FBS). Gave up 301 rushing yards against tOSU
Michigan - Allowed 117 rushing ypg (14 in FBS). Gave up 233 rushing yards against tOSU
Mich St - Allowed 88.5 rushing ypg (#1 in FBS). Gave up 268 rushing yards against tOSU
Penn St - Allowed 100.5 rushing ypg (#3 in FBS). Gave up 219 rushing yards against tOSU
Oregon - Allowed 165 rushing ypg (#59 in FBS). Gave up 296 rushing yards against tOSU

768 yards against the #1, #3, and #4 ranked rush defenses in the country

The thing that impressed me the most was how OSU's Oline fired off the ball. They were well oiled. Like one of those old Washington Redskin lines.

Some real 5 man sled type schit. It made me think of John Madden.

The thing that impressed me the most was how OSU's Oline fired off the ball. They were well oiled. Like one of those old Washington Redskin lines.

Some real 5 man sled type schit. It made me think of John Madden.

those big Midwestern OL. they finally have some southern boys sprinkled in, though. difference between now and 2007

Oregon's DL looked soft. Like gogeta said. Their "big" DEs were ****y bumping all game long and never seemed to make a play.

They looked soft (body wise). Their LBs look like high schoolers still. Their nose guard got trucked by Jones on the one play.

That team needs a complete over haul in their S&C. Their defense looks severely under-developed.

Advertisement
oregon's game plan was horrible. on both defense and offense. didn't blitz enough on a OSO qb who doesn't have a real good feel for pressure. dude sits back there all there expecting not to get hit. and on offense too many rb dives. Oregon's offensive advantage was spacing the field and speed on the edge. also there weren't going fast tempo enough and the drops killed their drives. didn't help that every penalty was called on oregon

lol they got outcoached severely.

Their dline is big nad just as SORRY as ours..not one play was made by their 6'8 29-0 de and their 6'7 280 pd de...those guys were ****y bumping all night and are projected first rounders?? f*kk outta here...their d has never impressed me at all...fsu marched up and down and killed themselves.

LOL @ THOSE CROWNING..FINESSE/GIMMICKY *** OREGON............a heisman qb that throws 2-5 yd passes all game...has never made an impressive throw in any game ive watched....lol that was their only chance at an Nc and they got molly ***ped, knew what was coming and couldnt stop it

Not sure how you gimmick your way to two national title game appearances in 5 seasons but someone might want to figure that gimmick out because it still works. It is probably a third appearance back in 2007 if Dennis Dixon doesn't get hurt late in year against Arizona. So this has been going for almost a decade. Gimmicks don't last almost 10 years through three head coaches.

If throwing a football down the field was a pre-requisite for a QB winning the Heisman then Crouch or Tebow wouldn't be on the list either.

lol they got outcoached severely.

Their dline is big nad just as SORRY as ours..not one play was made by their 6'8 29-0 de and their 6'7 280 pd de...those guys were ****y bumping all night and are projected first rounders?? f*kk outta here...their d has never impressed me at all...fsu marched up and down and killed themselves.

LOL @ THOSE CROWNING..FINESSE/GIMMICKY *** OREGON............a heisman qb that throws 2-5 yd passes all game...has never made an impressive throw in any game ive watched....lol that was their only chance at an Nc and they got molly ***ped, knew what was coming and couldnt stop it

Not sure how you gimmick your way to two national title game appearances in 5 seasons but someone might want to figure that gimmick out because it still works. It is probably a third appearance back in 2007 if Dennis Dixon doesn't get hurt late in year against Arizona. So this has been going for almost a decade. Gimmicks don't last almost 10 years through three head coaches.

If throwing a football down the field was a pre-requisite for a QB winning the Heisman then Crouch or Tebow wouldn't be on the list either.

LOOK...You could like them and think their cool...and they win 10-11 games......

WE HAVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF RINGS AS THEY DO...

Our biggest rival won a chip....our other won two...we're competing with that....not the Oregon's of the world who never won sh*t....

Got**** man they play in the Pac 10....a conference almost worse than ours were about on par with the pac 10....and the ACC has been down since we havenet held up to our part of the bargain...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back