LOL @ Oregon rushing 3 linemen

rex karz

Sophomore
So really, what's the point? They looked like us tonight in key situations. Jones could of had dinner and smoke before any one could touch him.

Patty cake on the line is ridiculous.

Advertisement
lol they got outcoached severely.

Their dline is big nad just as SORRY as ours..not one play was made by their 6'8 29-0 de and their 6'7 280 pd de...those guys were ****y bumping all night and are projected first rounders?? f*kk outta here...their d has never impressed me at all...fsu marched up and down and killed themselves.

LOL @ THOSE CROWNING..FINESSE/GIMMICKY *** OREGON............a heisman qb that throws 2-5 yd passes all game...has never made an impressive throw in any game ive watched....lol that was their only chance at an Nc and they got molly ***ped, knew what was coming and couldnt stop it

Their dline is big nad just as SORRY as ours..not one play was made by their 6'8 29-0 de and their 6'7 280 pd de...those guys were ****y bumping all night and are projected first rounders?? f*kk outta here...their d has never impressed me at all...fsu marched up and down and killed themselves.

LOL @ THOSE CROWNING..FINESSE/GIMMICKY *** OREGON............a heisman qb that throws 2-5 yd passes all game...has never made an impressive throw in any game ive watched....lol that was their only chance at an Nc and they got molly ***ped, knew what was coming and couldnt stop it
The ground game was on point.

Advertisement

I will take Oregon's run and their defense/gimmick offense over what we have. I wish UM had a record like this.

Oregon's record in the last 5 years

12-1
12-2
12-1
11-2
13-2

And played in two national Championship games

I will take Oregon's run and their defense/gimmick offense over what we have. I wish UM had a record like this.

12-1
12-2
12-1
11-2
13-2

I love how people poo poo their run , got to love today's football fan.

They didn't adjust away from it which has Al Golden written all over it. The punt in 4th quarter down two scores with 7 minutes left reminded us of Al kicking deep vs USCe with 2 plus minutes left trusting the defense to get a stop.

Advertisement

12-1
12-2
12-1
11-2
13-2

And didn't win a single title, thus no one cares. People remember champions, not runner ups. They will NEVER win with their formula. You cannot have a team that places no value on time of possession and defense. Sorry, it will NEVER win ****.

You guys are getting all distracted by technique and scheme. It's those weird-*** green uniforms. Blame it all on Nike and their weird-*** billionaire west coast CEO.

Ohio is smoke stack country, not weed country. Maybe you die earlier from pollution, but at least you don't go out like a bunch of girls in weird colors.

You guys are getting all distracted by technique and scheme. It's those weird-*** green uniforms. Blame it all on Nike and their weird-*** billionaire west coast CEO.

Ohio is smoke stack country, not weed country. Maybe you die earlier from pollution, but at least you don't go out like a bunch of girls in weird colors.

Wtf?

Advertisement

Wtf?

What he said.

Urban Meyer brought a deep game, stoutness in Defense, plus old style Woody Hayes running back to OSU. It works.

Finesse is for Girl Scout teams and gets exposed. Like it did last night.

Oregon needed to be playing us. Al would have saw their soft *** defense and raised them with a softer one.

I really thought I was watching a Golden/D'Onofrio defense last night. No QB pressure. Getting gashed all night long by the counter play with absolutely no adjustment.

Pathetic.

Advertisement
The 3 man rush was atrocious as it always is at every level.

But the most disastrous part about that Oregon defense was they tried doing some 2-gapping out of the 3-4 but their nose got abused all night. A good power run game will shred a 3-4 defense unless the NT is a space-eating Damon Harrison/Brandon Williams/Big Vince type. Obviously our fanbase has ragged on our DTs and DT recruiting for years but Oregon looked more or less the same.

Biggest difference between us and them is the tempo and scheme they play with on offense. Defense looked like your average Doritos unit.

But the most disastrous part about that Oregon defense was they tried doing some 2-gapping out of the 3-4 but their nose got abused all night. A good power run game will shred a 3-4 defense unless the NT is a space-eating Damon Harrison/Brandon Williams/Big Vince type. Obviously our fanbase has ragged on our DTs and DT recruiting for years but Oregon looked more or less the same.

Biggest difference between us and them is the tempo and scheme they play with on offense. Defense looked like your average Doritos unit.
I owe you a cup of Joe!Urban Legend gashed 3 straight 3-4 defenses in route to the title.Hopefully Alfred gets **** Lebeau down there before he gets a gig to try his variation.

Mark Helfrich is a gimpy dweeb. He got out-coached in a big way like Jim Harrick was out-coached by Pete Carrill.

Yeah that play near the end where the QB drove the nose backwards 4 or 5 yards was hilarious.

Advertisement
Back