Lol Jimbo Fisher

I'm in agreement with those who aren't gloating over this like it's a win for us.

So what happens now if he wrecks his motorcycle with a coed on it and then lies about it? Still in trouble?

HC at a school with a very attractive talent base, rabid fans, and plenty of money....guy could be doing worse. While he's probably suffering at the moment, he may have the last laugh between the two in the long run.

Did you miss the part where it was a slime swamp lizard who shanked his wife? A gator! How frigging embarrassing. Although we could have a good laugh if he next news is all three have a deadly STD that Jimbo caught from Al.

Advertisement
I'm in agreement with those who aren't gloating over this like it's a win for us.

So what happens now if he wrecks his motorcycle with a coed on it and then lies about it? Still in trouble?

HC at a school with a very attractive talent base, rabid fans, and plenty of money....guy could be doing worse. While he's probably suffering at the moment, he may have the last laugh between the two in the long run.

Did you miss the part where it was a slime swamp lizard who shanked his wife? A gator! How frigging embarrassing. Although we could have a good laugh if he next news is all three have a deadly STD that Jimbo caught from Al.

Oops,....accidentally down voted your post.
Yeah, I'm with you on the STD.

Just a heads up to fat Al, if you notice Kelly walking around the house in a HBK jersey and nothing else, you know what's up.

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL @ Fear the Spear.... So thats what that isshh means... I know winston was hitting it too...

B8pdePyCIAAB_14.jpg

Advertisement

Oops,....accidentally down voted your post.
Yeah, I'm with you on the STD.

Absolve tu, my friend.

Golden has been ******** over every player and fan at UM for the past four years.

Now we gotta lube up for another reaming series, starting in November.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back