LOL AT PEOPLE WHO THINK CRISTOBAL is the Latin Al Golden...

I'm guessing u must not following coaching... His staff members are either HC's or about to be HC's... It doesn't matter that he's at BAMA he's the best recruiter in the country... He less the main recruiter in landing the top prospect in 4 different states.. He consistently evolves and doesn't get complacent... He's not stubborn, will hire a great staff to support him and players loves him... He's gunna be with nick Saban for his 3rd year now. He's the GOAT of college coaching.. Lol, Al golden can't make coaching changes becuz he doesn't know anyone... He climbed up the ladder so fast he never built connections or just refused to.... Cristobal has coaching connections all over the country.. He got us coley not AL the few months he was here... Now my first choice would be butch but to me with cristobal, a great staff we could be extremely competitive.. We would not be mediocre... We would have consistently top 10 recruiting classes for all you star whores... Please Al golden is a stubborn, egotistical, clueless, old school coach... He's not an expert at anything but manipulation and excuses... So stop with the BS... You can have your own opinions of Cristobal but Al golden can't sniff his jock strap when it comes to the Total
coaching package...
Great troll porst, that was a funny read at my desk.

Cristobal is a good coach no doubt. He had FIU rolling

But aim a bit higher
Rolling to a 3-9 record in year 6 with a full roster of his players, players that were talented enough to go 1-11 the following year.

Advertisement
I was talking to one of Bama's staff recruiting guys where I was watching the Super Bowl. He had nothing but rave reviews about Mario. Said he loved the guy for what its worth.

I just want us to aim higher than Mario freaking Cristobal when Golden gets fired.

The sad part is right now, I'd take him with a big smile on my face if it meant getting rid of Gordlen.

I'm thinking that big smile would be eerily similar to the ones that 99% of us had when they sent Corch Radio packing. Careful what you wish for because if there's one constant in this equation it'd be UM's ability to hire someone of equal or worse quality.

I don't think ill ever understand how
Butch is OUT OF THE QUESTION because of 'how he left'
Yet, Cristobal doesn't wear the same scarlet letter after ditching FAST to head to Bama
& Golden tries to ditch for Pedo state but he's still here and he's somhow referred to as a character guy, etc, etc

I mean - WTF - does any of this make sense?? If the explanation is that this is how coaching works and it's a business that lacks loyalty but is moreso about personal advancement, then why on earth is Butch held to a different standard?

What did he do? Kill someone on his way out the ******* door?

Some of you creeps need to get off Cristobals ****.

He sucks at everything except convincing 16 year olds to play football for Saban, a living legend.

I'd rather the team draw straws for a players-coach before each game instead of letting slugs like Golden and Cristobal on the sideline.

Advertisement
Butch Davis is the answer to all of Miami's problems.

That being said, if the new administration doesn't want Butch, I can ride or die with Mario all day.

The OP is either a moron....or a second cousin of Luigi....but clearly grammatically deficient.....nonetheless.

Seriously, if you're willing to not only settle for Luigi but actually be a proponent of his hiring then go support another team. You're almost as big a problem as the people at UM that will (and they will) give him serious consideration.

Ur opinion is worthless ur the biggest plucking troll on the board... U bring nothing but sh*t... GTFO *******

Advertisement
Cristobal can recruit... Now he's a great recruiter but putrid coach... FIU won 4 games this year however they had like 2 d-ends in the top 15 for sacks and their corner is one of the nations best. All of them were Cristobal recruits but they never had that type of production. I also knew players on Fiu squad. The team lacked discipline. During Mario's tenure. A number of kids quit, flunked out, were dismissed, staged walk outs, had feuds with the coaches and underachieved.

He has an eye for talent... He's unjust a bad coach.

THIS

Mario can recruit a little bit, but he can't coach for sh*t. Have you seen Alabama's Oline since Stoutland left for the Eagles? They are not nearly as good as before.

In addition, it doesn't hurt your ability to recruit when you have all the resources and funds at Alabama.

He would be a terrible hire here.

Don't want another tie-wearing, intractable, non-Xs and Os, used car salesman who happens to be a good recruiter.

Advertisement
He would be Shannon/Golden Part III.

Couple solid classes initially but then the Law of Diminishing JAG would set in and we would be just that much further removed from national relevance.

Advertisement
I was talking to one of Bama's staff recruiting guys where I was watching the Super Bowl. He had nothing but rave reviews about Mario. Said he loved the guy for what its worth.

Yeah, just like all the recommendations we were forwarding on to Wisconsin.

One period is all you need to end a sentence...just put one...then start the new sentence...it's really easy...once you get the hang of it...

And I know paragraphs are more advanced. But hitting the "enter" key randomly, say every fourth or fifth sentence, would be a huge improvement.

I don't think ill ever understand how
Butch is OUT OF THE QUESTION because of 'how he left'
Yet, Cristobal doesn't wear the same scarlet letter after ditching FAST to head to Bama
& Golden tries to ditch for Pedo state but he's still here and he's somhow referred to as a character guy, etc, etc

I mean - WTF - does any of this make sense?? If the explanation is that this is how coaching works and it's a business that lacks loyalty but is moreso about personal advancement, then why on earth is Butch held to a different standard?

What did he do? Kill someone on his way out the ******* door?

It is absolutely inexplicable. I don't get why the guy who brought us back to the mountaintop after we were dead, and wants to do it again, is somehow off limits. It's ridiculous.

Advertisement
Back