Logan Sagapolu Oregon OG Transfers to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's on a visit right now. I still think Cane.
Curious...and not trying to pry open your sources.

As connected as you are, what gives you a sense a candidate is going to be/not be a Cane?

How do you run it through your head?

Curious...and not trying to pry open your sources.

As connected as you are, what gives you a sense a candidate is going to be/not be a Cane?

How do you run it through your head?
In this case, it goes through my ear.

I’m told Cane. Never know until they visit. It may be a culture shock because he is a very religious Mormon.

Advertisement
In this case, it goes through my ear.

I’m told Cane. Never know until they visit. It may be a culture shock because he is a very religious Mormon.
Dam! Miami is the city with similar Mormon values. We are pure love and religion down here in Miami, LOL. The kid better stay locked up in his room after his classes to avoid all of the hedonistic cultural shoke. Also, stay away from Gil F.

That's not an offensive lineman. That's the bear that killed Danny!

In all seriousness, for a kid that is 340lbs, he is quick and damned light on his feet, and obviously strong as an ox. You know he made shot-yardage play calls easy for his highschool coaches. Only negative that stands out is that his arms seem a little short. I love that Mirabal and Cristobal already know what he brings to the table on the practice field and in the locker room though.

Advertisement

Wtf even is this guy? Dude has got some unreal punch in those hands and is launching those poor kids through the air like he’s got Iron Man’s hand blasters on, lol.
D9AEDBC4-6B8E-4172-A354-CFC07942680A.gif

Sign this guy up NOW so I can watch him launch some Nole DL’s to the International Space Station..

Last edited:
Advertisement
If I had one critique of his film, he doesn’t “look for work”. I’d like to see less concentration on just “his guy”. He also doesn’t engage anyone, so when he doesn’t level guys they are still able to easily disengage and move toward the ball.

But those are not picking. Kid looks to be big and strong as heck! Let alone that was his jr yr of high school. I’m sure he’s been coached up some and understands he’s not going against 190lb DEs anymore. Lol

Advertisement
Back