Lo Lingard IG Live

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
UM has struggled managing super blue-chip recruits for a long time going back to DJ Williams and his constant crying about wanting to transfer.

Lingard is a warrior, but he needs some smart adults to step in and advise him to stay away from moping when the team is doing well and rallying. Take a cue from Perry about how to handle business and from Jarren about why running off if you don’t play right away might not be a great idea. RBs need one great year to go to the NFL. He’s going to have at least 3 years to shine.

This would be my plan: He’s played in 1 game. We have 3 left. Let him play the last 3, and you can still have the stupid useless redshirt that won’t matter anyway.

**** not even one great season. A great playoff run will get you drafted like the dude from BAMA two years ago.

Like g15. When has zo even got a chance tho? In that one game he did he broke a 60 yard run
Against Savannah st.
Lo was behind Cam from day 1. Always bouncing outside.
You people are infatuated with BS star ratings. He was overrated, blew out his knee, got chicken legs. Think Graig cooper.

FIU should be the perfect time to give Lo some carries. If he's not happy after that, so bee it.

Against Savannah st.
Lo was behind Cam from day 1. Always bouncing outside.
You people are infatuated with BS star ratings. He was overrated, blew out his knee, got chicken legs. Think Graig cooper.
No he wasn’t, Lingard was in front of cam before the injury and was going to start taking reps from deejay before his injury actually

Advertisement
Let’s just go back the first events that happened when Lorenzo’s father posted on Facebook group being unhappy about Lorenzo not playing, shortly after that his cousin posted pretty much the same thing.

A few days after that Manny Diaz was asked about seven times each day about Lorenzo he happen to say “oh yeah I had a conversation with Lorenzo And he came to me and said that yeah I’m not 100% so can you please redshirt me”. Which from all events isn’t true. Also go back to my old posts about this and check who agreed with my post.

Lorenzo was recruited by Mark Richt and a bunch of other coaches that he got to know and trust, he had a terrible injury where he missed most of last season and now has been cleared by their doctors but the coaches don’t want to use him for whatever reason, probably something to do with the depth in the future which is probably a wise idea but you have this kid who is trusting a bunch of new coaches he just met pretty much with his life and the the future opportunity to make millions of dollars in the NFL. Our coaches who honestly he hasn’t known long enough to trust plus pretty much sitting out 2 years currently aren’t even letting him practice and when he was practicing with the team it was on scout team .

So for everyone saying, oh you’ve got to prove yourself you got a move up the depth chart, how is an individual who is on the scout team just coming off a major injury, even able to show the main coaches how good he is(he just met less than a year ago, who havent seen how good he was prior to injury)

the kid just wants to play football he’s always the hardest working kid he was tops of all the weightlifting programs during the off-season he’s always first on the field when I watched him in high school and he’s always been a true diehard cane so God forbid he’s a little frustrated because of the lack of communication the staff has given him and his family.

And on his Instagram live post umless you watched it all the kid was saying was how he’s frustrated and wants to get on the field and he’s bored he wants to run track but he doesn’t even think they’re gonna let him do that and then you got a bunch of gator fans on the live broadcast bashing Manny Diaz and his live chat saying he should transfer and Lorenzo pretty much just defended Manny and saying he respects his coach too much to say anything bad and yet. People also kept telling him to stay and not transfer and he’s said he doesn’t know where that’s coming from and he just wants to play.

we have these 20 to 60-year-old guys just bashing this kid calling him and diva and it really ****es me off because Lo has NEVER been a problem not on this team and not during recruiting, you can tell the kid is doing his best to be positive but it’s been 2 years and he’s fighting through frustration.

These coaches are far from perfect also so it’s probably somewhere in the middle.
Still doesn’t answer his question lol

Nothing could sum up CIS better than the fact we just won three games in a row, beat our rival so bad they fired their coach, finally clicked on all cylinders and blew out a conference foe, yet the most active thread on here is one about a player not getting reps. smh

I honestly have no idea why it's in any way a controversy a kid coming off a ACL surgery isn't getting reps. It takes 18 months or so to get back to 100%. He needs to wait his turn until next season. If he leaves he leaves. That's on him.

Zamir White the 5* from the same class is hardly playing for Georgia too. Sometimes ya gotta wait your turn.

Advertisement
I know that family members on the offensive side of the ball have been frustrated since the new staff was put in place. Non of the newly hired coaches in any position group even bothered to pick up the phone to call a single kids parent to introduce themselves or to exchange contact info. I know of quite a few parents of kids on offense that have been very frustrated by this.
Why should the coaches reach out to the kids parents and exchange contact info? Is that what kids parents want these days? A direct line to a coach to tell them how they feel?

LOL at the parents being upset by that. Now we know where their kids get the attitudes they have

Transferring would mean sitting out another year. That ship has sailed.

Why should the coaches reach out to the kids parents and exchange contact info? Is that what kids parents want these days? A direct line to a coach to tell them how they feel?

LOL at the parents being upset by that. Now we know where their kids get the attitudes they have

The old staff spent 5 years recruiting Lingard from the time he was in 8th grade all the way through his senior year in HS, so they obviously had a relationship with his entire family. And you think that it's asking a lot that his family wanted to meet and communicate with the new RB coach whom they had never met before or even heard of? Mind you, not only did they not just pick up the phone, call and introduce themselves, they never even returned the family's calls when they reached out to them. EVERY position coach on a college football team speaks to his players families, this isn't anything new or out of the ordinary.

Advertisement
Back