Lo Lingard IG Live

Advertisement
Advertisement
So is the coaches plans to have last year listed as a Medical RS and then this year as just a regular RS so that way he can play in the last 3 games?

Advertisement
Don't understand this criticism on Lo. I've seen people in this thread calling him entitled, etc. Remember, this kid was an incredible UM ambassador during his recruitment. 5 star kid who shut down his recruitment early and stayed the course. There was a reason he was referred to as The Ambassador.

I recall watching him on the sidelines during games his FR year. He wasn't playing but you could always see him engaged in the game, taking mental reps with the ball in his hands, etc. while other guys were just yucking it up. Takes his craft seriously and I'm sure his time will come. I hope he's patient to see it through.
It’s the same coach nut swingers who always attack everyone and everything in the name of their hero coaches. There are dopes wired in a way that they think anyone in a position of leadership or authority can never be wrong about anything.

The old staff spent 5 years recruiting Lingard from the time he was in 8th grade all the way through his senior year in HS, so they obviously had a relationship with his entire family. And you think that it's asking a lot that his family wanted to meet and communicate with the new RB coach whom they had never met before or even heard of? Mind you, not only did they not just pick up the phone, call and introduce themselves, they never even returned the family's calls when they reached out to them. EVERY position coach on a college football team speaks to his players families, this isn't anything new or out of the ordinary.
I get what you're saying about the recruiting of the player and family. However i just have a hard time believing that position coaches, once the kid signs on the dotted line, would still be communicating/placating to the kids family. I also find it terrible that a kids family would be butthurt over the coaches not reaching out to them (Edit i saw Tweeds response and it appears i am totally wrong. I guess coaches do stay in communication with a kids family. I appreciate you all clearing this up). i think that's unrealistic and if that's what is causing heartburn amongst players families then we're fooked beyond belief. Parents should stay in their lane or they come off looking like Warren Thompson's mom.

However i do understand your point about recruiting the players and their families and this staff wasn't a part of it. I know you do have an in with players and their fams so that's why i asked the question. Appreciate the response and insight. I guess i'm just so far removed from what happens in normal society these days that i am just shocked. Thank you for the response.

Another Edit -- Anyone and i mean anyone questioning this kid should really look in the mirror and figure out what is wrong with themselves. Lo has been nothing, but great for UM to this point in time. I mean what has the kid done wrong except be frustrated? That is ok and it's a part of life, but no one should be bashing this kid. People need to get a grip

Last edited:
Advertisement
McGahee was ready to transfer. He had to be talked out of it. And Davenport was always crying.

But, of course, no one remembers that because the guys from that era were all perfect.

you just exposed these posers. They’re going to make it seem like those guys fought dinosaurs, beat up Goliath, & ATE all the lions in the den.

Don't understand this criticism on Lo. I've seen people in this thread calling him entitled, etc. Remember, this kid was an incredible UM ambassador during his recruitment. 5 star kid who shut down his recruitment early and stayed the course. There was a reason he was referred to as The Ambassador.

I recall watching him on the sidelines during games his FR year. He wasn't playing but you could always see him engaged in the game, taking mental reps with the ball in his hands, etc. while other guys were just yucking it up. Takes his craft seriously and I'm sure his time will come. I hope he's patient to see it through.
Well said!! Excellent post.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back