Lo Lingard IG Live

Let me remind you a little more.

1. He was the Big 12 Defensive Newcomer of the Year in 2011.
2. He was the Big 12 Defensive Player of the year in 2012.
3. He was First Team All Big 12 in 2011 and 2012.
4 . He was a First Team All American in 2012.
5. He was a second draft pick that made about 3.5 million dollars in the league.

Easy but yet entirely misplaced to selectively look at what happened with him at that moment in time 6 years after he left UM in attempting to somehow diminish what he accomplished. But that’s a guy that definitely “did something” after he left UM.

I know he did well at Kansas State, Don’t know where I discredit it that at all

Advertisement
So instead you post on a message board, probably buy tickets and merchandise for a Teenage boys team? And watch and root for teenage boys every Saturday?

Because they represent my alma mater.

Rooting for them on Saturdays, contributing, and supporting them overall, while not shltting on them like many do on this site, is showing them more respect than following their personal business on Instagram like I was a teenage girl crushing for a date.

You do you, but I believe there’s a line that as a fan, alumnus, and booster I shouldn’t cross - and I don’t cross it.

Would be even better from our own 10 yard line, for a 90 yard TD. Only Dallas throws the pass out of the wildcat.

Hahahaha. You really wanna kill Ol' Butch, eh? He may try to pull a Woody Hayes on Rousseau as he runs by but would bounce off and have a coronary.

I know he did well at Kansas State, Don’t know where I discredit it that at all

That’s one of the joys of the written word - easy for some (at least me and dare I say .. other posters on this board) to interpret in a way other than how it was meant. 😉
All good; Go Canes !

Because they represent my alma mater.

Rooting for them on Saturdays, contributing, and supporting them overall, while not shltting on them like many do on this site, is showing them more respect than following their personal business on Instagram like I was a teenage girl crushing for a date.

You do you, but I believe there’s a line that as a fan, alumnus, and booster I shouldn’t cross - and I don’t cross it.

We both root for the Canes and I respect whatever way that is for you.

This whole thread has me exhausted and I’m going to move on from it.

Advertisement
It was the 2nd game of the year and he wasn't fully healthy.

Jesus this board is full of morons.

Who the **** cares about 1 or 2 carries against Bethune anyway. Next mope to post this narrative needs to be banned.
Lo said he’s healthy during that time, also why not give Robert Burns that carry over a walk-on RB

Only F&ggots call for other posters to be banned over hoe ****

i dont think its wroth the risk with 2 games left and 2 completely healthy guys in front of him. it isnt like Harris and Dallas are struggling right now
He’s been healthy. He’s somewhat upset about not playing. Won’t cost a redshirt. There’s no more risk than at practice

Hopefully this young man gets healthy and balls out next year. If he decides to transfer I wish him the best of luck. I won’t be too hurt cause Killa Cam is a beast man.

Advertisement
So people think he's going to sit out 2020 too?

Come on, leaving now would make zero sense. There's not another school in the P5 with a more favorable RB depth chart, and he wouldn't be able to play elsewhere anyways.

Advertisement
Let me remind you a little more.

1. He was the Big 12 Defensive Newcomer of the Year in 2011.
2. He was the Big 12 Defensive Player of the year in 2012.
3. He was First Team All Big 12 in 2011 and 2012.
4 . He was a First Team All American in 2012.
5. He was a second draft pick that made about 3.5 million dollars in the league.

Easy but yet entirely misplaced to selectively look at what happened with him at that moment in time 6 years after he left UM in attempting to somehow diminish what he accomplished. But that’s a guy that definitely “did something” after he left UM.

he would of balled out here if wasn’t beating on his gf weekly. If Twitter and Instagram was around back then that dude would still be in jail

Advertisement
If you can roll Jarren Williams with a separated shoulder why can’t Lo gets some burn even at 85-90 healthy

he would of balled out here if wasn’t beating on his gf weekly. If Twitter and Instagram was around back then that dude would still be in jail

Whoa, never heard that before and don’t recall him - ie Arthur Brown being in jail. Just remember he didn’t play too much here and his brother was “unique.”

PS. Just my personal pet peeve and not trying to be a d-ck but I believe it’s .... would have....😉

Running backs only have so many carries in them. If he leaves college only having to tote the rock for two years then he should be thankful for an extra in the NFL.
Not if your name is Frank Gore

Advertisement
Back