Lo Lingard IG Live

Could you not equally say, "GREAT!" "Cam had his best game against the 120th ranked rushing defense in the country"

IJS....I don't understand why people want to belittle Lingard, because they like Cam more, or vise-versa.
Incorrect. I like both and I want Lingard to play, but being honest he's venturing into Tathan territory. He's had one good run here so far and fans want him starting. Cam has had a lot of long runs called back against good teams. Again, I like both but if anything fans are belittling Cam just because they want Lingard to play.

Advertisement
Nothing against Lingard at all. Still wearing a knee brace. Cleared to play does not mean 100%. His own request to red shirt. This thread should have never made it past 1 page 1

Advertisement
I have no insider knowledge, don't follow players IG accounts, or anything of the like. And I hate to sound skeptical. But I can't help but feel that any player that voluntarily takes a redshirt does it bc he intends to transfer.

These guys are competitors at the highest level. Maybe if he was already getting significant PT and wanted to shut it down because it's a 4 loss team and he is thinking about his future, it would make more sense. But to shut it down prematurely when you got basically no carries your whole career, rather than just stay put on the bench and see if injuries happen in front of you allowing you to finally get your chance... I just don't see it.

D'Andre King will be playing at Oklahoma next year. My gut says Lo will be elsewhere as well.

Advertisement
WTF dude... most are not saying anything bad about Cam (unless calling him average because his stats are average is a bad thing)!

It’s not like anyone is saying to play Lo over Cam, but if he has 3 games to play and he’s screaming for game time...frigin’ put him in for some snaps in the 3rd/4th quarter (provided we don’t have a CMU 2.0 type of game!). Does anyone here actually think that’s a bad idea? I don’t get the peeps sayinghe shouldn’t play when the kid is begging for action!

Incorrect. I like both and I want Lingard to play, but being honest he's venturing into Tathan territory. He's had one good run here so far and fans want him starting. Cam has had a lot of long runs called back against good teams. Again, I like both but if anything fans are belittling Cam just because they want Lingard to play.

WTF dude... most are not saying anything bad about Cam (unless calling him average because his stats are average is a bad thing)!

It’s not like anyone is saying to play Lo over Cam, but if he has 3 games to play and he’s screaming for game time...frigin’ put him in for some snaps in the 3rd/4th quarter (provided we don’t have a CMU 2.0 type of game!). Does anyone here actually think that’s a bad idea? I don’t get the peeps sayinghe shouldn’t play when the kid is begging for action!
Calm down, it's not that serious and I already said he should get some snaps

Lingard everyone in Miami loves you but when you decide to bounce...

goodluck

giphy.gif

Advertisement
When the line has blocked he's been a beast, when they don't block what do you want him to do? Imagine if all his long runs weren't called back. What more proof do you need? How about you explain what makes him average? I'm willing to bet anything he'll be in the NFL one day!
His numbers and his play on the field make his production average. In fact, his ypc is probably below average compared to the rest of RBs with a similar amount of carries.

And spare me the OL stuff because he’s playing behind the same OL as Deejay.

I like Cam. And I think he’s a good valuable player. But some of you guys can’t be honest about our players’ production. He’s been average. Someone’s gotta be average.

His numbers and his play on the field make his production average. In fact, his ypc is probably below average compared to the rest of RBs with a similar amount of carries.

And spare me the OL stuff because he’s playing behind the same OL as Deejay.

I like Cam. And I think he’s a good valuable player. But some of you guys can’t be honest about our players’ production. He’s been average. Someone’s gotta be average.
He's not getting the same amount of carries as Deejay... and let's not act like Deejay has went for 100yds every game. It's been games where neither one of them had yards. Stats don't always tell the real story.

:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg: we beat 2 really bad teams and people are back on Manny's ****. They act like it is not the same guy that lost to GT, or struggled in the first half against BCookman or tried run out the clock against 2 win central michigan. The same guy that started Pathchan over G15.

Cam is average, everytime there is a chance you can get injured, and he is cleared by the doctors.

Advertisement
:ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg: we beat 2 really bad teams and people are back on Manny's ****. They act like it is not the same guy that lost to GT, or struggled in the first half against BCookman or tried run out the clock against 2 win central michigan. The same guy that started Pathchan over G15.

Cam is average, everytime there is a chance you can get injured, and he is cleared by the doctors.
You mean a brand new staff from top to bottom may be improving in the latter half of the season from where they were in the first handful of games ever in their tenure? Nooooooooo! That can't possibly be.

I swear some of you fuel off nothing but negativity.

You mean a brand new staff from top to bottom may be improving in the latter half of the season from where they were in the first handful of games ever in their tenure? Nooooooooo! That can't possibly be.

I swear some of you fuel off nothing but negativity.

Oh yeah I forgot that Manny was new to Miami, that half our staff was not here last year. That GT was not running the triple option and had 20 RBs on the roster. Manny had a tough task going against GT, BC and power house central Michigan

Advertisement
Back