Lo Lingard IG Live

Deejay Dallas has had only 2 games under 4 ypc and 5 games over 6 ypc. Guess he's been playing with a different OLine... Now he's having a good season.

What Cam'ron is doing is absolutely average at best. In fact unless he breaks a big run he has been pretty bad.

Regardless what you think about Harris's performance, Brevin Jordan, Jeremiah Payton, Tate Martell, literally all our WRs have carries this season. Even ******* Jimmy Murphy has 5 carries this season. You know who doesn't have a single carry? Lorenzo Lingard, our 5* Sophomore.
I love Cam, but to argue he’s been anything other than average from a production standpoint is wishful thinking. He’s been the embodiment of average from a RB production standard.

Advertisement
Hard to find an upside to playing him for the first time in garbage time of an already chippy game in the pouring rain.

Jmo...

Yeah again, I'm only saying that if the coaches really want him back, know he is ready to go...and getting him some PT where they can will help alleviate the situation and bring him back.

If he has one foot out the door with his father, then you don't want him out there period.

Ya'll constantly opening this thread for the latest meaningless bullcrap opinions from CIS porsters is paying bills for D$ and his crew of merry men. Bring em that stack of advertisement $$$$

Advertisement
Up 42-14 against Louisville....that definitely would qualify for some burn...UNLESS, as I believe, the coaches already know something we don't as he is gonzo at the end of the season.

UM

on a wet field for his first in game aciton in months coming off a bad injury? man, thats a tough spot given the conditions

LOL. You guys never stop with the excuses. First there’s no place to play him in close games. Then there’s no spot for him in a blowout because it’s wet outside.

sorry dotn think its wise to play him on a wet field coming off knee surgery.

Advertisement
I love Cam, but to argue he’s been anything other than average from a production standpoint is wishful thinking. He’s been the embodiment of average from a RB production standard.

Most games Camron has gotten spot carries. When Dallas was hurt and he carried the load he went off. Harris is a very good back but like most backs they need carries to get the ypc average up.

Advertisement
You can disagree all you want, but you got no facts to support your fallacious opinion.
When the line has blocked he's been a beast, when they don't block what do you want him to do? Imagine if all his long runs weren't called back. What more proof do you need? How about you explain what makes him average? I'm willing to bet anything he'll be in the NFL one day!

Advertisement
According to CIS, if talent and potential were being judged, we'd be #1 in the CFP and Harris, Thomas, and Williams would be in a 3 way tie for the Heisman.

Advertisement
Back