Lo Lingard IG Live

Advertisement
If DeeJay come back I’m not worried about him bouncing. I would prefer for him to stay but something tell me he will be gone. Also hope Chaney is the real deal.

Yeah, but scary enough, it would be our luck that Deej goes pro and Lo transfers. Chaney may be the solid, but that would not be ideal in any way.

Lo might be fast as greased lightning, but if he cant block he's not playing. You guys need to rewatch the FSU and Louisville games. It seemed like every big play (20+ yards downfield) we had a RB upending a defender. Fantastic blitz pickups by both Cam and DJ are keeping JW alive. Could Lo be used in the screen game? Possibly but DCs have scouting reports too and would know when a RB who cant block is in the game.

That's the reality right there.

That said, where I agree with the fan boys is that he should at least be getting carries in garbage time.

All it can do is 1 of 2 things:

Show him he is not ready to start OR show the coaches they were slow playing him too much.

I have to believe, unfortunately, a deal is done with this kid after the season to transfer. I hope to **** I'm wrong.

I can only speak for myself, but I’ve heard it from some other posters in the past... but I’ve been looking forward to Lin-da-gawd returning because he moved ahead of Cam (and maybe DJ) last year to 2nd in the depth chart if I’m not mistaken. He looked incredible and the next best RB for da U. 5 stars iz nice and all... but last year he was proving his worth!

I’ve heard conflicting reports on wearing brace still (but being medically cleared weeks ago and Manure giving the “all clear”). Now that he can play and still redshirt... hope he gets burn next Saturday!

GO CANES!

He doesn't get the same amount of opportunities that Deejay gets, so when he has a run called back it hurts. When Deejay was out what did Killa Cam do?

Most of y'all just want Lingard to play based on his high school ranking anyways. He hasn't been 100% most of the year, why rush him back?

Advertisement
I can only speak for myself, but I’ve heard it from some other posters in the past... but I’ve been looking forward to Lin-da-gawd returning because he moved ahead of Cam (and maybe DJ) last year to 2nd in the depth chart if I’m not mistaken. He looked incredible and the next best RB for da U. 5 stars iz nice and all... but last year he was proving his worth!

I’ve heard conflicting reports on wearing brace still (but being medically cleared weeks ago and Manure giving the “all clear”). Now that he can play and still redshirt... hope he gets burn next Saturday!

GO CANES!
He didn't move ahead of Cam last year. Cam came on strong at the end of last year and started moving up!

Advertisement
Deejay Dallas has had only 2 games under 4 ypc and 5 games over 6 ypc. Guess he's been playing with a different OLine... Now he's having a good season.

What Cam'ron is doing is absolutely average at best. In fact unless he breaks a big run he has been pretty bad.

Regardless what you think about Harris's performance, Brevin Jordan, Jeremiah Payton, Tate Martell, literally all our WRs have carries this season. Even ******* Jimmy Murphy has 5 carries this season. You know who doesn't have a single carry? Lorenzo Lingard, our 5* Sophomore.

While I am NOT comparing styles, in terms of production its reminds me of the backs during the Golden era. Mike James/Damien Berry (like DJ) would rip off consistent chunk plays, while Lamar (like Cam) would go 3, 3, 2, 1, 8, 4, 63

If this were true and he leaves this is why u recruit a Cam Harris....same way they should approach the Chaney situation.....grab Knighton just in case cause u never know.

If this were true and he leaves this is why u recruit a Cam Harris....same way they should approach the Chaney situation.....grab Knighton just in case cause u never know.

they are trying to grab knighton. they never stopped recruiting him. he doesnt want to come here though

Lo should've gotten carries yesterday. Game was a blowout and a good game for him to get some action in. So I'm sure thats why he's frustrated.

But.. Next year RB 2/1B is all him cause Deejay is prob going pro. Be patient young fella

He hasnt seen game action since his injury and the conditions weren't ideal for him to give it a shot. I wouldn't want his first time back to be on a slippery field and he goes down again.

Advertisement
The best thing for Lo was to keep him on the sidelines this year and let him fully heal. There's very little upside in getting him garbage time. If he thinks he has a future professional career as a football player, then he should appreciate the staff's approach. I'm not sure why this is so hard to understand. I have no concern over him transferring.

Advertisement
they are trying to grab knighton. they never stopped recruiting him. he doesnt want to come here though
This same situation applies with jalen Harrell yet we don’t hear those takes about him not wanting to come here though in terms of Miami being a perceived favorite in the spring and then commits to FSU. Just let things play out. We do need to bring in 2 whether it’s knighton or not especially if Dallas goes to the draft as expected

this thread...

billbored.gif

Up 42-14 against Louisville....that definitely would qualify for some burn...UNLESS, as I believe, the coaches already know something we don't as he is gonzo at the end of the season.

UM

Hard to find an upside to playing him for the first time in a year plus during garbage time of an already chippy game on wet, sloppy field in the rain.

Jmo...

Advertisement
Back