LMAO @ The Gift That Keeps Giving

Still dont understand why you re mad? He's wanting players that work best for the system.... Isnt that what you all **** about all the time.... Making sure the talent is used correctly?...... New Cane fans.... SMH

The problem is that slurpers believe that this staff can really win here. Then criticize true cane fans who are upset and see through this facade of bull****.

AG and Dotiro really really believe that they know what they are doing despite four years of evidence of the contrary. And "fans" like you continue to eat it up...****ing stockholm syndrome.

Never been a slurped anything .... I bet you were one of those true cane fans that talked up AG but never attends games, and never put money into the program GTFOOH....

And I bet you parents were related prior to marriage....let that sink in a bit and allow it to make sense

BTW slurper....I have been a cane fan 30+ years and I attended a game every year. Notice I used passed tense...Im sure you are a hero fan and will soon purchase 2015 season tickets.

Enjoy the holidays and AG's cack

30+ wow ..... Do you want a medal? How long have you been trying to speak English cause I see you still struggle with that..... Lol ... Now reread your post and help me make sense of what you typed ...

Im sure you have some kind of system in place to keep track of how many times you have allowed AG to touch the 'sweet spot" in the back of your throat.

Fact is you made a **** statement which suggests you slurp AG's nuts....are you saying you dont support AG?

Advertisement
The problem is that slurpers believe that this staff can really win here. Then criticize true cane fans who are upset and see through this facade of bull****.

AG and Dotiro really really believe that they know what they are doing despite four years of evidence of the contrary. And "fans" like you continue to eat it up...****ing stockholm syndrome.

Never been a slurped anything .... I bet you were one of those true cane fans that talked up AG but never attends games, and never put money into the program GTFOOH....

And I bet you parents were related prior to marriage....let that sink in a bit and allow it to make sense

BTW slurper....I have been a cane fan 30+ years and I attended a game every year. Notice I used passed tense...Im sure you are a hero fan and will soon purchase 2015 season tickets.

30+ wow ..... Do you want a medal? How long have you been trying to speak English cause I see you still struggle with that..... Lol ... Now reread your post and help me make sense of what you typed ...

Im sure you have some kind of system in place to keep track of how many times you have allowed AG to touch the 'sweet spot" in the back of your throat.

Fact is you made a **** statement which suggests you slurp AG's nuts....are you saying you dont support AG?
LMaO.... You mad or Nah?..... Pull up your panties.... For a 30+ yr fan you are very soft shouldered..

when it comes to this U we all should be soft shouldered...we have a couple of guidos runnin **** into the ground

Still dont understand why you re mad? He's wanting players that work best for the system.... Isnt that what you all ***** about all the time.... Making sure the talent is used correctly?...... New Cane fans.... SMH

LMAO... oh no the grey bar re-negger... why you mad tho?

LMaO.... You mad or Nah?..... Pull up your panties.... For a 30+ yr fan you are very soft shouldered..

LOL, you're the soft assed ***** in here. Nice grey bar re-negger that you are. Can't fix stupid.

Advertisement

"Soft shouldered *****" is AG's pet name for you...I can see you now
m8pGdj7.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Still mad..... Smh you and your friend @miami82..... Funny tho ...good job finding that video bet it took you the whole U2 film....

Still mad..... Smh you and your friend @miami82..... Funny tho ...good job finding that video bet it took you the whole U2 film....

Actually really amused that you keep coming back and have yet to denounce your affection for AG. Also its a gif not a movie. way to go slurpy

Nothing is going to change, No D out there recruiting lol. The coming season will play out like the one UF just finished. Its sad really that people can be that incompetent and keep their jobs for 4 and 5 years. Losers to the bone, backed up by jaded lunatics who think praying and hoping for something there is no evidence of is going to magically happen. Golden sucks.
I agree with all this except for "The coming season will play out like the one UF just finished." We just had that season.

Advertisement
I agree with all this except for "The coming season will play out like the one UF just finished." We just had that season.

We were even worse. Florida had one loss fewer, and actually had a rivalry win over Georgia, a team that's currently ranked #13.

If Miami has a 5-loss season next season, and somehow magically wins a rivalry game against a team that finishes the season ranked, it's tough for me to imagine that Golden has the same fate as Muschamp this year.

We were even worse. Florida had one loss fewer, and actually had a rivalry win over Georgia, a team that's currently ranked #13.

If Miami has a 5-loss season next season, and somehow magically wins a rivalry game against a team that finishes the season ranked, it's tough for me to imagine that Golden has the same fate as Muschamp this year.

No need to worry...folden won't even sniff a victory versus FSU in Tallahoe

God forbid we have a 210 pound safety out there scaring the Jesus out of WRs.

Nope. Let's play more walk on 175 pounders back there. Gayot is a safety and a **** good one. Now they're going to beef him up and ruin him like they're doing to Chad

Advertisement
God forbid we have a 210 pound safety out there scaring the Jesus out of WRs.

Nope. Let's play more walk on 175 pounders back there. Gayot is a safety and a **** good one. Now they're going to beef him up and ruin him like they're doing to Chad

AG..the only coach to have a players on the bench who are more talented than some of the starters. Its reverse psychology I guess

"Soft shouldered ****" is AG's pet name for you...I can see you now
m8pGdj7.gif

Shame I'm the only one who liked this. That part is awesome lol

Can somebody find the quote about Al Golden saying how "you can't be a 200 pound linebacker at Miami any more--it's not acceptable?"

I'd love to tweet that out.

LOL

I forgot he said that. These double-talking salesmen constantly contradict themselves.

Advertisement
Safety to linebacker can be a very successful transition for some players (Kuechly was a HS safety, Alec Ogletree "Heading into his sophomore season, Ogletree continued to grow, and the coaching staff asked him to move to inside linebacker."

There is other stuff to be hating on, but this doesn't seem like an illogical move? Plus, our depth at linebacker will be weaker than safety next season. If he can't crack the two deep at safety, we could use his skills at another position. A play maker will find his way on to the field. Maybe his best shot moving forward is at linebacker.

Still dont understand why you re mad? He's wanting players that work best for the system.... Isnt that what you all ***** about all the time.... Making sure the talent is used correctly?...... New Cane fans.... SMH

Tell you what. Go back and watch the Nebraska game. Forget all other losses this year. ****, forget all the losses of the past four years! That one game epitomizes all that is wrong with this defensive coaching staff and it's scheme. We got hit for a big play early in the game and the turtle's head went back in his shell!

Dino and Fat *** coach scared. They coach passively. They coach hoping not to lose the game instead of trying to win! Numbers be damned, passive coaching is in their DNA...They will not change and eventually you will always lose when you play scared.

And FYI....'Braska finished the regular season 93rd in passing ypg.

But just think how high Nebraska would have finished in the passing rankings had we not played in a prevent defense all game.

Advertisement
Back