Lloyd Summerrall

Rousseau was listed 215 , Summerall is 218. At pretty much the same height.

The weight will come with the weight room and some p&j sammiches.

The weight obsession here is getting a little weird.
I’m talking frame not weight tho. Imo I’m concerned bout his potential to become physically able to fight lines

Advertisement
Pittsburgh, don't let his current size fool you. Some guys don't even begin to fill out until they're 18. I played in high school with a guy built almost just like him - 6'4" about 205. Kid put on 30 lbs by November of his Freshman year. Was up to 250 during his Sophomore year.

Summerrall looks like he'll be that same type - a late bloomer.

Advertisement
Lloyd's frame looks like he could add 25 pounds easily. Long guys like this we need

Summerall gonna be a beast whenever he puts on some solid weight still has to grow into his body

For guys going “you serious?” Kid had only 3 sacks last year and is a top prospect based off potential. The kid’s potential is through the roof and needs a lot of coaching and a lot of work in the weight room. Still a top tier prospect though.

Everyone is recruited and signed off of potential...

Advertisement
giphy (10).gif

Advertisement
Good answer..... What makes you qualified.. What level of football have you coached, played, or scouted. I don't even coach football anymore..
I responded that way because your response was a bit extra. It’s just an observation on my part not like I offended you or something. #ItsFootball

Pittsburghcane quickly rising up the ranks as a terrible poster. Pittsburgh what makes you qualified.. where have you played? What level do you coach at? Just asking for a friend
Not a player just asking for quality feedback.

Advertisement
Have you seen his film? Kid is a freak in the mold of Joe Jack, Garvin, Rousseau

Size, Length, Speed, Aggression. Is a top priority for a reason.

Ideal DE Class -

1. Khris Bogle
2. Lloyd Summerall
3. Cam Williams
and maybe Jahfari Harvey if we take one more
Jahfari isn’t that high on the board. JJ Weaver will be the 4th and he might even be a take for the interior as well.

Advertisement
Back