Lloyd Summerrall

Advertisement
You summarized what the board was saying. Im not buying the coach thing
I don’t really care if you buy that I coached him check on hudl you’ll see me on the side line I’m the short coach if you watch the game we played against the New Jersey team at Disney Lloyd almost had a sack which forced the qb to throw as he was being sacked by Lloyd and my other de Tony Pierce picked the ball and housed it I’m the coach running down the side line if that isn’t enough evidence than o well

I don’t really care if you buy that I coached him check on hudl you’ll see me on the side line I’m the short coach if you watch the game we played against the New Jersey team at Disney Lloyd almost had a sack which forced the qb to throw as he was being sacked by Lloyd and my other de Tony Pierce picked the ball and housed it I’m the coach running down the side line if that isn’t enough evidence than o well
Don’t bother trying to validate yourself on here. This board is filled with miserable hating idiots that love to assume people are always lying. My stance is if you think that way, keep it to yourself. Don’t drag someone through the mud just because you’re a wannabe judge.

Advertisement
I’m all about the ✋🏼🤚🏼 Since the first wide right. Was a little kid being the odd man (kid) out the only one on the canes wagon everyone else was going for the criminoles they just didn’t like Miami’s SWAG it was amazing when I was the only one happy that day I almost got a azzzz beating for rubbing it in 😂

I would never have a kid go after another kids knees that’s ridiculous you should be a GT fan if you’re into that type of stuff 👎🏼
Calm down chump I was trying to emphasize what horrible coaching. I was just suggesting to do something to stop the bleeding pussycake. I’m not ok with hurting another kid but it’s a tactic used to slow that down specially in high school. Let me ask you something. Do you think the same way when kids usually tackle low at the knees? Because it happens buddy. Are they GT Fans? Wasn’t it GT’s O-line doing it to our boys? Kids rather hit low than up top most of the time so they don’t get trucked.

Don’t bother trying to validate yourself on here. This board is filled with miserable hating idiots that love to assume people are always lying. My stance is if you think that way, keep it to yourself. Don’t drag someone through the mud just because you’re a wannabe judge.
Miserable???? Hating??? HAHAHA i was just stating facts bruh. You the one hiding behind a keyboard calling people names when you probably aint bout it. I was stating my opinion without offending no one. I dont get why you got all sensitive.

Calm down chump I was trying to emphasize what horrible coaching. I was just suggesting to do something to stop the bleeding pussycake. I’m not ok with hurting another kid but it’s a tactic used to slow that down specially in high school. Let me ask you something. Do you think the same way when kids usually tackle low at the knees? Because it happens buddy. Are they GT Fans? Wasn’t it GT’s O-line doing it to our boys? Kids rather hit low than up top most of the time so they don’t get trucked.
Gets defensive and then rationalizes behavior..... Defense mechanism 101 yall....

Advertisement
GOD BLESS YOU SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED IT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back