Live Updates Thread: Mark Richt 7v7 Tournament / OL/DL Camp #4

2019 Carol City RB NayQuan Wright is out here and he just broke a defenders ankles

Does Wright look like a Miami caliber player, reason I ask is because at one time this kid was picked to be one of the top player's in his class early on and lately it seems as though he isn't being considered a top recruit.. What's the word on him this far??

Advertisement
I wouldn't waste another second on Manuel and Burton.

Britt, Fleming, and Rosemy is an ELITE WR haul.
Britt and Rosemy are definitely two recruits I'm hoping will ink with Miami!!

Now for the #3 WR spot Fleming is solid, BUT the local talent list is plentiful and I'm sure by this time next year we will see more names pop up and moving up by then, SO I don't think for the 2020' class at moment should be a rush thang..

Advertisement
I believe Miami just offered 2021 Booker T Washington DE Donell Harris. He could be on commit watch

Does Wright look like a Miami caliber player, reason I ask is because at one time this kid was picked to be one of the top player's in his class early on and lately it seems as though he isn't being considered a top recruit.. What's the word on him this far??

**** end up at a big time school. Likely an sec school

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
with the exception Manuel, there is still a chance IMO, but Burton is gone. I feel Fleming is as fast or faster. Britt and Rosemy have size and speed.
MAnuel and nkosi are good friends supposedly so hopefully the decommitment doesn’t have to do with anything Perry is saying.

Advertisement
Back