Live Updates Thread: Mark Richt 7v7 Tournament / OL/DL Camp #4

View as article
I might sound crazy, but I think Miami should wait on adding another WR to the class, unless it’s someone with the talent level like Marcus Rosemy, Leonard Manuel or Jermaine Burton. I’m not saying Fleming is a bad WR. I’m saying that I feel they’re are WR’s that are better than him at this stage of the process and have more room for development.
Your the first person I’ve heard say a negative thing about the kid. What do you not like?

Advertisement
What would u guys do with Richards? U like him better on offense or defense? He sure seems love playing on O.

What would u guys do with Richards? U like him better on offense or defense? He sure seems love playing on O.
Honestly, I could care less. He just needs to be in this class. Bring him in as a true athlete and give him the DeeJay Dallas treatment. Kid is a 5 Star on both sides of the ball.

I might sound crazy, but I think Miami should wait on adding another WR to the class, unless it’s someone with the talent level like Marcus Rosemy, Leonard Manuel or Jermaine Burton. I’m not saying Fleming is a bad WR. I’m saying that I feel they’re are WR’s that are better than him at this stage of the process and have more room for development.
His 21.39--200 meter speed is a big plus in his favor. The drawback if height and weight makes him more of a slot type guy at present. Probably will be here if they cannot land one of the players you mentioned.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

2020 class is a long ways down the road and I'm sure they are taking more then 2 wr's for 2020. Also, on multiple TOS sites they have raved about this kids skills.

Nothing negative on him, I just think some guys should be higher on the board. I feel like there are more WR's like Fleming than the others I named.
With how large the 2020 WR class will be (4-5 range), I’m 100% fine taking Fleming now. Britt and Fleming would be a great start. Then recruit the **** out of Rosemy, Manuel, Burton and national guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Your the first person I’ve heard say a negative thing about the kid. What do you not like?

He’s not considering the SEC strong enough! Jokes aside to this comment, the one question/ observation is at WR we definitely seem we recruit to a “type” each year based on the needs for balance (as from Erick’s list there are very different types of receivers from Fleming) A 2020 smaller WR is a logical Harley / Thomas replacement so maybe that is thinking.

Advertisement
Back