Live Updates Thread: Mark Richt 7v7 Tournament / OL/DL Camp #4

View as article
Advertisement
Lightning alarm just went off. It’s still sunny and hot so I don’t know where the lightning alarm came from

Advertisement
Some players that I see so far

Southridge
2019 CB/S Tyrique Stevenson
2019 LB/S Diamante Howard
2019 CB Chris McDonald Jr.
2020 WR Marcus Fleming

Columbus
2019 WR Kalani Norris
2019 ATH Demetrius Ford
2019 TE Gary Cooper
2020 FAU QB commit Brandon McDuffey
2020 Miami DE commit Elijah Roberts

Belen Jesuit
2020 RB Don Chaney Jr

Carol City
2019 Miami CB commit Jarvis Brownlee

Wellington
2019 ATH Mark-Antony Richards

Miami Jackson
2021 RB Amari Daniels

OL/DL participants
2019 Rockledge DE Dorian Josey
2020 University School DE Jalen Reeves

CMR and staff are getting some big time talent out at these camps. Really well done 👍

Advertisement
That's an unfair double team.

I guess it's a done deal that Fleming will be a Cane.

Good to see that Josey made it down.

A lot more activity with DL recruits since Simpson has been here.

Todd Hartley and Ron Dugans are currently talking to 2020 Southridge WR Marcus Fleming

Advertisement
That's an unfair double team.

I guess it's a done deal that Fleming will be a Cane.

Good to see that Josey made it down.

A lot more activity with DL recruits since Simpson has been here.

I might sound crazy, but I think Miami should wait on adding another WR to the class, unless it’s someone with the talent level like Marcus Rosemy, Leonard Manuel or Jermaine Burton. I’m not saying Fleming is a bad WR. I’m saying that I feel they’re are WR’s that are better than him at this stage of the process and have more room for development.

A bunch of Miami assistants were just talking to 2019 Rockledge DE Dorian Josey. Miami offered last month
Josey is listed at 6-4/230 and a basketball player as well. Has the kind of build that is a DEs and will not outgrow it into a DT like the kid from Columbus who is already 6-4/245 lbs. with two years to go.

Advertisement
He's listed at 6'4" 255 on 24/7.

Josey is listed at 6-4/230 and a basketball player as well. Has the kind of build that is a DEs and will not outgrow it into a DT like the kid from Columbus who is already 6-4/245 lbs. with two years to go.

I might sound crazy, but I think Miami should wait on adding another WR to the class, unless it’s someone with the talent level like Marcus Rosemy, Leonard Manuel or Jermaine Burton. I’m not saying Fleming is a bad WR. I’m saying that I feel they’re are WR’s that are better than him at this stage of the process and have more room for development.
Business decision.

He's listed at 6'4" 255 on 24/7.
If that the case then they may be looking at him as a DT eventually down the road. Initially one of those guys a DE to start than can flex in and play DT as he matures on pass rushing downs.

Advertisement
Back