Live Thread Updates: The Opening Finals 2019 - Day 2

View as article
Not dumb at all nobody is pounding him. I can remember a QB in my HS days could throw a perfect spiral 75 yards, I saw it. In a game he over threw the receiver all the time. Looked like a pro until game time. Everything matters. 47% sucks.

So you agree, you sound dumb. Got it.

Advertisement
Chantz just got locked up by UGA OT commit Tate Ratledge on three straight reps. Williams is getting frequently out-muscled, strength is just not there yet with him

He got beat bad on that first play. Did a little better on the next. He needs to add more strength but he will be fine ultimately in a college strength program. That Ratledge kid a legit 5 star 6’7 300

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You dont pay for not 1 but 2 cross country UOV, plan on taking another UOV during the season to watch a game and then plan on taking an OV the weekend before ESD to spend it with all of our commits.

I honestly believe we are in his Top 2 with Alabama and I just dont see a Vegas kid choosing Alabama over Miami even if they push bags and I dont think this kid needs any bags.
Agree so far that this feels different. I usually havw no hope in a plan A that bamas after but we did beat them for Brevin so its possible. Have to know more throughout the months and what the kid says to see if we have a legit shot which i think we do right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back