Live Thread Updates: Paradise Camp 2021

Real **** here. Where can I get that shirt?
Dude sent me a link on Twitter to order the shirt but Al Blades Jr. hit me in my DM & said out of respect for his family just be patient & wait on ordering the shirt. I guess he’s gon wait until July 1st to get paid off of his pops name with the new NIL bill. I’m no insider nor do I know ABJ personally. I guess he jus saw me ask the dude on Twitter & he got at me. That’s real spill right there. #GoCanes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Awaiting CIO KO pics....
Spectacular

1CCB3E0D-104A-4FB5-8C66-10196B8E66B0.gif

I may be taking pictures right near them to hear better

7E48391F-8196-4D70-A39B-B7D503BFCD12.jpeg

Need to get yourself one of these...point it there way and look off in another direction. They’ll think you’re paying attention to someone else. It’s almost completely clear, so it will be hard to notice. Kind of stealthy, don’t you think?

Advertisement
Dude sent me a link on Twitter to order the shirt but Al Blades Jr. hit me in my DM & said out of respect for his family just be patient & wait on ordering the shirt. I guess he’s gon wait until July 1st to get paid off of his pops name with the new NIL bill. I’m no insider nor do I know ABJ personally. I guess he jus saw me ask the dude in Twitter & he got at me. That’s real spill right there. #GoCanes
Good to know I’ll wait till I know he’s the one behind it.

I’ve got 3 I need to order when he does

Dude sent me a link on Twitter to order the shirt but Al Blades Jr. hit me in my DM & said out of respect for his family just be patient & wait on ordering the shirt. I guess he’s gon wait until July 1st to get paid off of his pops name with the new NIL bill. I’m no insider nor do I know ABJ personally. I guess he jus saw me ask the dude in Twitter & he got at me. That’s real spill right there. #GoCanes
Would making a new post for this be too much? I'm sure a lot of people would wanna buy that shirt so that it supports the Blades fam rather than some randoms

Advertisement
Tolan and family talking to Beason
Oh look....its CrystalMethEnvelope with his Boring BS.....Deal with it Faqquit...
Dayum....I once got band from Twitter asking if Don Lemon was a ******. As a result, I couldn’t read any of the posts here of somebody else’s tweets. You know, when somebody cuts and pastes a tweet in a post here.

And I didn’t even call Don Lemon a ******...I just axed. Taught me a lesson. Don’t ask a question you already know the answer to. (except in cross-examination—a special rule for lawyers, probably not revelant here.)

Advertisement
Anyone else get the feeing Little is keeping the U in his back pocket in case Bama decides they have better options?
That’s not the case at all. If anything he’s giving Miami a chance to show that they want him more than Bama lol. He showed up to our biggest camp of the year (MJJ too) and worked out with our coaches to get a feel on how they instruct. How many other highly rated guys that are rising seniors did so? The interest level is there

That’s not the case at all. If anything he’s giving Miami a chance to show that they want him more than Bama lol. He showed up to our biggest camp of the year (MJJ too) and worked out with our coaches to get a feel on how they instruct. How many other highly rated guys that are rising seniors did so? The interest level is there
I don’t think he’s saying there’s no interest from Little, just that he wants the Bama option first and we’d be a fallback. Sounds like a reasonable plan if you’re Little and not having certainty about the Bama option.

Advertisement
Earl little apparently had a nice PBU and DVD went crazy.
Lightning delay per 247

He's known him since he was real young. I think i remember being with DVD when we coached youth ball and meeting with the Littles at a Championship event.

Advertisement
Back