Live Thread Updates: Paradise Camp 2021

Advertisement
Would making a new post for this be too much? I'm sure a lot of people would wanna buy that shirt so that it supports the Blades fam rather than some randoms
Nah. Do what you please. Make a new one if you want. I’m just passing along what ABJ sent me on Twitter

goodfellas GIF

MOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRR SAAAMMMMOOOAAANNNNSSSSSS!! I think he’s Samoan!! But anyway - want this toughness on my line. Check out video -

Man took an elbow to the face and followed that up by driving the dude back into the bleachers

WANT

Advertisement
Anybody have access?

I do. It's not that illuminating. A lot of boilerplate. No big news. Here is what Devon Jackson is saying:
"It was cool," Jackson said afterward. "One thing that really stood out was the alumni football players came back to talk and I really took what they said to heart. They said the reason why people don’t come to Miami is that they are scared of competition. And I sat back and looked around and I was like dang there is a lot of competition out here but that’s what the greats live for and so I loved it. But overall all it was a cool camp."

So where does UM fit in now?

"They are in my top 2," Jackson said.

He says the other school in his picture is Arizona State.

We like the chances here...

But Jackson may wait a bit to announce.

"Originally I was (announcing soon) but I think I'm going to need some time to think this through," he said.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I do. It's not that illuminating. A lot of boilerplate. No big news. Here is what Devon Jackson is saying:
"It was cool," Jackson said afterward. "One thing that really stood out was the alumni football players came back to talk and I really took what they said to heart. They said the reason why people don’t come to Miami is that they are scared of competition. And I sat back and looked around and I was like dang there is a lot of competition out here but that’s what the greats live for and so I loved it. But overall all it was a cool camp."

So where does UM fit in now?

"They are in my top 2," Jackson said.

He says the other school in his picture is Arizona State.

We like the chances here...

But Jackson may wait a bit to announce.

"Originally I was (announcing soon) but I think I'm going to need some time to think this through," he said.
Hopefully that means the Paradise visit is making him think long and hard about that ASU lean.

Advertisement
Crazy we have to convince a former cane. I just don't understand why he's so upset
He's a piece of **** , on his little social media tirade he **** on Miami and talked about how great Alabama is. I would hope the other former players would check him for that bull****.

Advertisement
Back