Live Thread Updates: Paradise Camp 2021

2023 5-star DL David Hicks made the trip from Texas to visit the Canes, saying he enjoyed both working with Jess Simpson in drills and meeting Calais Campbell as highlights of the day. Pointed to Miami’s success at getting DL’s into the first round and his fit in their defensive scheme as aspects that he likes most about the Hurricanes. Has made 14 visits now that campuses have opened up, including LSU, Alabama, Michigan, Ohio State, Ole Miss, Notre Dame, and Clemson to name a few. Not in a rush to commit and will evaluate his many options over the next few months before narrowing things down to a top 10-12 after his junior season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
2023 5-star DL David Hicks made the trip from Texas to visit the Canes, saying he enjoyed both working with Jess Simpson in drills and meeting Calais Campbell as highlights of the day. Pointed to Miami’s success at getting DL’s into the first round and his fit in their defensive scheme as aspects that he likes most about the Hurricanes. Has made 14 visits now that campuses have opened up, including LSU, Alabama, Michigan, Ohio State, Ole Miss, Notre Dame, and Clemson to name a few. Not in a rush to commit and will evaluate his many options over the next few months before narrowing things down to a top 10-12 after his junior season.
Kid looks legit… but I gotta imagine this gonna be an unbelievably difficult pull from Texas with all the bag states that separate him from us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think I could ever be a recruiter, I definitely don't have the patience

Advertisement
Back