Live Thread Updates: Manny Diaz Camp Week 1 - Friday

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oooo gators aren't gonna like that

View attachment 86827
870F1613-E005-4AC8-9571-CFFB0741AF2D.gif

Advertisement
People forget he's spent the majority of his career as a Strength Coach.

I'm one of the only people on this board that have been trying to tell yall Stroud is not some sickly old man, he's a smart high energy guy that will be here for awhile, he's not just a 1 year stop gap.
That’s funny because of all that I read about him I came away with the preconceived notion he was an old wrinkled dude with a mustache. I am excited to see what he can do with the line though. I have faith.

Advertisement
People forget he's spent the majority of his career as a Strength Coach.

I'm one of the only people on this board that have been trying to tell yall Stroud is not some sickly old man, he's a smart high energy guy that will be here for awhile, he's not just a 1 year stop gap.

No, I’ve noticed what you said. I have to be honest, I knew next to nothing about him before he was hired, but you’re increasing my confidence level in him exponentially.

Advertisement
That’s funny because of all that I read about him I came away with the preconceived notion he was an old wrinkled dude with a mustache. I am excited to see what he can do with the line though. I have faith.
Yeah that's unfortunate but typical on our board. A lot people are just waiting on Kevin Patrick, but it ain't happening.

He's honestly not that old either, he's 55 which is prime Coaching age & has the most experience of any coach on the Defensive staff.

Stroud had a blood disorder in 2014 & almost died, but he fought back & whipped it's ***, had a stem cell replacement & has been as good as new since. He still lifts everyday & is an absolute workout Warrior.

Yeah that's unfortunate but typical on our board. A lot people are just waiting on Kevin Patrick, but it ain't happening.

He's honestly not that old either, he's 55 which is prime Coaching age & has the most experience of any coach on the Defensive staff.

Stroud had a blood disorder in 2014 & almost died, but he fought back & whipped it's ***, had a stem cell replacement & has bee as good as new since. He still lifts everyday & is an absolute workout Warrior.
When your forearms that swole you know you really be lifting

Advertisement
Back