Live Thread Updates: 2021 Under Armour Miami Camp

Advertisement
super bowl football GIF by Unlimited Moves
Isn’t it an NCAA violation for Desmond Watson to be at the camp? Albeit it looks like he’s lost a ton of weight since the last pic I saw of him!

Advertisement
Homestead DL’s Dante Anderson and Daniel Lyons both hear from Miami daily and have built strong relationships with Jess Simpson and Pop Cooney. Anderson keeps in touch with guys on the team like Mark Pope and loves how Miami uses their DE’s. Lyons said he likes the idea of staying home for school and that UM has been pushing hard for a commit, but that he wants to wait until sometime during his senior season

Advertisement

- Lacks Size and doesn't have the frame to fill out.
- Not athletic and seems to lack the fast twitched muscles needed for the position
- Doesn't play defensive end in high school so does not fit the mould for players we constantly evaluate incorrectly
- Father never played organized football and there for this kid does not have the pedigree you look for
- He's being taught by his father which means he'll need a lot of time to correct poor coaching.

Projects as a low 3 star so I see us extending an offer in the future.

Advertisement
On a day where most of the linebackers struggled, LB’s Trey Lathan and Wesley Bissainthe were both lockdown in coverage. Both extremely physical, long arms, and weren’t giving any room for their opponent to make a play
Wesley Bissainthe is one of best LB’s in coverage I’ve seen in probably 15 years.

He covers better than some Corners & Safeties, he has some of the most naturally gifted transitional footwork at LB.

That kid is a throwback & IMO among the top 3 must get prospects in this class, he’s a real game changer.

LB Omar Graham is in daily contact with DVD, Patke, and coach Diaz, says Diaz is really making him feel like a priority for Miami right now. Had a set commitment date of April 16th but has decided to push that back because he wants to learn more about his options, and a few new schools have been giving him a lot to think about. Mentioned Michigan, Oregon, Auburn, and Penn State as those that are really pushing right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back