Live Thread Updates: 2021 Under Armour Miami Camp

View as article
Showing love to the big boys finally!

Oh yeah an a big shout out to the female chaperones that took time out of their day to bring their sons to the event. The P-Man loves your dedication to family, and if your thick n cute with big thighs
I see you gurl.
Go Canes
No pics?

Advertisement
Showing love to the big boys finally!

Oh yeah an a big shout out to the female chaperones that took time out of their day to bring their sons to the event. The P-Man loves your dedication to family, and if your thick n cute with big thighs
I see you gurl.
Go Canes
I remember years ago the wayan brothers on their TV show had a scene of Clarence Thomas taking about big thick women. I wish I could find that. I always think of Paranos when I remember that TV skit, LOL.

Inniss has really taken his game to another level in the past year. Just toasted DB Elijah Mc-Cantos, who has had an overall good day too
Naw he has been doing this for m ultiple years. He was a youth level super star every one knew this is what he would be. He been cooking srs as an 8th grader...its getting easier now for him lol

Advertisement
My brother works with him at Barwis training center in Deerfield but he’s the baseball director. It’s about to become a huge training hub for football and Baseball.
He coaches at u school as well so hes been coaching Brandon Innis for a while now

Naw he has been doing this for m ultiple years. He was a youth level super star every one knew this is what he would be. He been cooking srs as an 8th grader...its getting easier now for him lol

I met him when he was a 4th grader (teacher)...I knew immediately this kid had special, special talent, and a great attitude and drive to go with it.
And he does it right. He stayed at PPO..wasn’t bouncing parks. He went to 1 HS...although his hand will be forced to transfer.

wherever he goes I’m going to be a fan for those 3 years

Advertisement
I met him when he was a 4th grader (teacher)...I knew immediately this kid had special, special talent, and a great attitude and drive to go with it.
And he does it right. He stayed at PPO..wasn’t bouncing parks. He went to 1 HS...although his hand will be forced to transfer.

wherever he goes I’m going to be a fan for those 3 years
Yup ive seen him since PPO days since i coached at rival Miramar. Good kid whenever i seen him.

March verbal commitments are irrelevant.

Don’t fret over it right now, it’s all about the signatures in December & for the first time in a long time we got some pure gunners on the Defensive side of the ball that will do very well on the trail...

Don’t worry, we’ll get ours.
Whew glad to hear Liberty. Was just wondering in another thread how FSPoo has 2-5*’s committed already and also Kelly. Good to hear that we’re still in it for some of their committed players. Would absolutely love to lock up Kelly, Kenyatta, and Shemar at the DE spots and 2-3 DT’s as well to reload at those positions.

Didn't Taylor marry Zach Thomas's sister? If so is that their son? Because there would be some great football genetics in that kid if so.
This 👇🏽 Should answer your question...
22F421AD-3260-4BBD-9B54-84DF1706D0CB.jpeg

Advertisement
Saw Brandon Inniss at the 7v7 event, he is a FREAKKKKKKKKK. The hype is warranted

Unfortunately I think he's OSU or Bama bound based off social media

Advertisement

Check the sneaky push off on that play where he initiates contact into the defender by bringing his hands into the defender's chest, but he doesn't fully extend his arms to avoid drawing an offensive PI. He's clearly being schooled up.

If you're not rubbing, you're not racing.

Didn't Taylor marry Zach Thomas's sister? If so is that their son? Because there would be some great football genetics in that kid if so.
Yes. We used to joke that JT is probably the only NFL player who married a girl with 10 times the amount of money he has.

Advertisement
Back